We are looking for a .Net Consultant to join our growing team of consultants. We are offering numerous new and ongoing projects, ranging from enterprise content solutions and data services to experience driven enterprise e-commerce, user experience, and marketing.
The Ideal Candidate
- strong knowledge of .NET Software Development principles using C# language;
- experience with ASP.NET MVC 5+ and WebAPI 2.0;
- experience with ORM (Entity Framework preferable);
- Knowledge of development practices: OOP, pair programming, planning poker, CI/CD, IoC, TDD, and BDD;
- experience with unit testing and mocking frameworks;
- knowledge of one or more CMS and eCommerce systems (EPiServer, Sitecore, etc.);
- experience with RDBMS (PostgreSQL and MSSQL);
- software engineering: Capable of designing software solutions with DDD and SOLID principles;
- experience with Agile and Scrum methodologies;
- excellent spoken and written English.
- knowledge of web development using .NET Core 2.0+;
- knowledge of Docker;
- knowledge of cloud platforms (Azure or AWS);
- knowledge of NoSQL databases (MongoDB, etc.).
As a .NET Consultant within our organization, you will be facing interesting questions about the implementation of large-scale software systems that need to handle daily challenges of scaling, resilience, and performance. You will work in an agile way in cross functional global teams. You will be expected to propose approaches to problems that require technical solutions, validate constructive ideas with your team, and be a leader. Develop and mentor team members, code standards and reuse when applicable.
As a consultant you are expected to develop your expertise both in technology and in communicating complex concepts and rationale to non-techies. We’ll encourage and support this by providing frequent opportunities to share ideas internally. We also have consultants frequently deliver at regional, national and global conferences.
What Balance Means to Us
- a modern office, comfortable work environment, and the best available tools;
- business trips to Europe/US;
- 20 working days of vacation;
- medical insurance;
- sick leave (up to 20 days a year);
- unpaid leave (up to 20 days a year);
- paid days off (2 days);
- private entrepreneur leave (2 days);
- ability to work from home;
- professional internal/external trainings;
- professional certifications coverage - 100%;
- English classes;
- sport hobbies compensation;
- ability to participate in Global Valtech R&D initiatives (AR/VR projects and IoT projects).
Insight into Valtech Ukraine
At Valtech Ukraine, our teams are mostly focused on the technical delivery of enterprise level projects for the Retail, Finance, FMCG and Hospitality verticals. We closely work with our European and other global colleagues to accelerate digital transformations for our clients. We are 200+ consultants and we deliver experiences from Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipro, Chernihiv and Chernivtsi.