At Valtech, we imagine and create the world of tomorrow!
With more than 5,000 innovative profiles, creatives, developers, designers and digital experts working in its 50 offices around the world, Valtech distinguishes itself by its end-user centric approach and its innovation process. With its values of sharing, boldness and authenticity, Valtech makes sure to put the human element at the heart of the digital experiences it develops - for its clients as well as for its employees.
At Valtech_Commerce, we are more than 300 employees who are passionate about e-commerce. By joining us, you'll be part of a company that puts people first and you'll be able to grow and evolve with access to a global network of innovators.
What you will do:
- Supervise, direct and control the management of client accounts assigned to him/her;
- Act as a strategic advisor to clients;
- Maintain a relationship with clients based on transparency, honesty, rigor, trust, and ensure their satisfaction with the services rendered;
- Know the customers and their issues: brand, history, challenges and business objectives;
- Identify client budget periods and determine priorities and budgets for the coming year;
- Monitor the performance and results of actions taken (project, campaigns, revenues, etc.) and communicate proactively with the client on the achievement of set objectives and related recommendations;
- Travel may be required
Facing internal teams
- Write proposals with the internal representative;
- Prepare contracts once proposals are approved;
- Confirm availability with the directors of the different teams and define high-level deadlines for customer files;
- Effectively communicate mandated requirements to team members;
- Ensure that all internal stakeholders are working effectively to achieve the customer's digital business plan;
- Perform periodic "touch-points" with the various teams to ensure a minimum gap between the sales promise and the services rendered;
- When managed service plans are in place and active , coordinate with the marketing / consulting team for making recommendations and delivering advice to the client.
What you should have:
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in eCommerce, Marketing or Account Management of IT projects;
- You have a university education in a field related to sales, ecommerce and / or marketing;
- You express yourself easily in English
- You are able to interact as much with a C-Level audience as a development team;
- You love the challenge of managing multiple large enterprise/global accounts at once;
- You are familiar with the SCRUM and Kanban methodology (or you have some knowledge in the matter!)
- US Passport is a plus
The perks :
- Flexible PTO Policy!
- Valtech_ is lucky to collaborate with amazing organizations (local to global). If you want to learn and grow as an eCommerce specialist, this is the place for you.
- Flexible schedule, with a 37.5 hour work week.
- The possibility to work remotely and $500 to outfit your home office when you first start.
- The possibility to work from wherever you want (subject to approval).
- Life, medical and dental insurance with 24/7 access to counseling and telemedicine & an employee assistance program (EAP).
- Company contribution to your retirement savings.
- A community of supportive people (from your day-to-day colleagues to the company owners).
- Offices all across the globe including in Montreal and in Sainte-Thérèse, on the northshore of Montreal.
- A strong corporate culture where the values Share, Dare and Care are a part of the company’s DNA.