Do you want the world as your playground, while working at the digital forefront of the Healthcare industry? Do you like helping clients discover new opportunities in their business? And are you looking for a global and welcoming environment where you can shape your own role? Then read on…
First things first… What will you be part of? At Valtech we understand the health sector. During our longstanding partnership with global healthcare organisations, we have delivered national and global solutions in a wide array of different engagement areas, including HCP Portals, KOL Engagement, Patient programmes, and Core Digital Platforms.
We work with some of the largest healthcare companies in the world. You’ll become trusted advisor to our clients and know their business and pain points, and help them spot the digital opportunities that’ll make the greatest difference to their patients. At the same time, you’ll help grow our business by identifying and engaging with even more players within the industry. Naturally, we want to partner with more healthcare leaders, however, this is also the right time for us to expand our footprint to smaller and more specialized players. That is where you come into the picture…
Working with our Sales team, you’ll co-define our go-to-market strategy and tactics and identify and grow business potentials. At the same time, you’ll develop new opportunities with existing and new clients working with our digital teams.
We want to give our clients a competitive edge by offering digital solutions and services that deliver measurable impact. You and your digital colleagues will work jointly to make this happen, and combine the best of strategy, creativity, technology and communication to help our clients drive stronger digital engagements and business transformation.
To ensure timely and successful delivery of our solutions, you’ll make sure that opportunities are well aligned with the capabilities of our digital teams. At the same time, you know that opportunities that push beyond what we normally do are instrumental for developing our business. Yet, you know how to balance this in manageable doses.
To specify your work tasks:
- You’ll co-define our go-to-market strategy and tactics.
- You’ll identify and grow opportunities in the Healthcare industry.
- You’ll negotiate and close contracts.
- You’ll build trusted advisor relationships with clients and help drive their digital transformation.
- You’ll forecast and track account key metrics and communicate these to stakeholders.
- You’ll act as a client ambassador to our digital teams and enable them to deliver innovative services to our clients.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
What we expect from you:
- You know the Healthcare industry in and out.
- You’ve a broad digital knowledge that embraces strategy, technology, creativity and communication.
- You’ve strong experience working with digital transformation locally and globally within pharma, life science and medical device companies.
- You’re able to manage larger and smaller accounts and create long-term and fruitful relationships with our customers.
- You’re a team player and can work with multidisciplinary and multicultural teams.
- You’re a people person, and you shine when leading meetings, giving presentations and building relationships at all levels of an organisation.
- You’re a juggler, who thrives in a fast-paced environment where you have to prioritize multiple clients at a time.
- You speak and write Danish and English fluently.
You’ll be based in our Copenhagen office, but as we’re part of an international group you’ll team up with our offices around the world. In a post-COVID world, we expect less travel than we used to – but some travel days should be expected.
What can you expect from us?
At Valtech you’ll become part of an exceptional team of more than 3,500 talented innovators, design thinkers, marketers, creatives and developers, who all create unprecedented success for our clients while optimizing time-to-market and return on investment. We interact across countries, disciplines, trades, roles and teams. We’re consultants before anything else and take ownership of our own work, clients and careers. We provide everyone with a large degree of freedom - in return, we expect an equally high degree of accountability and dedication.
We have, from our very beginning, always worked hard on providing everyone within our organization with the opportunity to grow and transform their job opportunities and career paths across the world. From graduates to seasoned professionals who are experts in their field. Valtech will always be recognized not just for the quality of the work we deliver, but for all the amazing people that make it happen. We don’t just talk about how to get things done; we really do transform by doing.
WHAT TO DO NEXT…
As part of our general transparent approach, we like to deal with salary upfront. So, if this sounds like your next adventure, then please do send us your application, and let us know what you expect. With on-going interviews, we urge you to send your application as soon as possible.
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION AT VALTECH
At Valtech, we’re here to engineer experiences that work and reach every single person. To do this, we are proactive about creating workplaces that work for every person at Valtech. Our goal is to create an equitable workplace which gives people from all backgrounds the support they need to thrive, grow and meet their goals (whatever they may be). You can find out more about what we’re doing to create a Valtech for everyone here.