We are looking for the sharpest analytical expert to expand our competences within the Adobe Analytics landscape, to help us achieve our mission helping our clients truly discover the power of marketing technology!
We are Valtech_eCapacity – Best Consultancy 2020
Valtech_eCapacity is a specialized unit of Valtech and we help leading brands and companies in the world with realizing ambitious growth ambitions within industries spanning finance, Telcom, retail, media, and industrial. Our clients choose us, because of our dedication to producing clear and measurable commercial insights and results. A trait of which we take great pride. We take on commitment and clients across the world.
Our marketing technology services include business strategy, platform design, and hands-on implementation. We work from a full-stack approach including marketing automation, Data Management Platforms/Customer Data Platform, personalization, analytics, and data science/AI, and our platform expertise cover Adobe, Google, Tealium, Oracle, Marketo, and other more.
Your mission as an Adobe Analytics Consultant
You will be our Subject-Matter Expert (SME) on Adobe Analytics, meaning that you will be the person who “owns” the Adobe platform in Valtech_eCapacity. You will be constantly on top of what is possible in this area and continuously educate yourself. You will be the go-to for this subject and you will share your knowledge with the team and in projects to ensure that we are always updated and able to help our clients in the best way. Our focus with the Adobe Suite covers Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target, Adobe Audience Manager, and the Experience Cloud.
Your expertise will be vital for helping some of our top clients achieve their marketing potential. You will work as a strategic consultant and a trusted advisor to make sure, an Adobe setup from Valtech_eCapacity always reaches top quality. You will take part in cross-functional teams together with both management consultants, strategy analysts, technology experts, and other data analysts like yourself.
You will help clients in capturing and translating data accurately and then translating them into analytical and business context using the Adobe suite. You will design, implement, audit, and deliver high quality, high recurring value and ad hoc analysis with excellent data storytelling and visualization.
Your daily work-life will be formed around:
- Being the SME in Adobe Analytics, you will be ensuring that we are always the best in class
- Act as a thought leader for clients, identifying commercial needs that can be supported and optimized across the Adobe Suite
- Deliver clear and actionable recommendations to improve and optimize the data architecture and customer experience
- Works with and streamlines established data warehouses, production data, and available tools to build strategic datasets in support of key initiatives
- Establishes and systematically performs processes to assess and validate data accuracy
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for someone who has worked extensively with the Adobe Marketing Platform, thrives as a consultant, and is an analyst by heart.
Furthermore, we are looking for someone who can say yes to the following:
- I have 3-5 years of experience from working with Adobe Suite
- I have a strategical, analytical, and commercial mindset
- I can deliver clear and actionable recommendations to improve and optimize the customer experience
- I can perform exploratory analytics, analyzing online user behaviour patterns on-site, category and item performance, using a combination of descriptive statistics, segmentation techniques, and maybe predictive modelling
- I can provide business and functional requirements, technical direction, domain expertise, and feasibility analysis together with the technology team
- I have worked with Adobe Analytics and Adobe Audience Manager
- I have worked Tealium or want to learn more about it (not a requirement)
- I can transform business needs into workable solutions
- I am a team player
- I am motivated to share my expertise with colleagues and clients and thrive to be a #1 subject matter expert
As a person, you have a creative analytical mindset, and you can find insights from massive and diverse data sets. Last, but not least, you can communicate these insights to non-analyst functions. You are ambitious, energetic, proactive, and like to get things done. You are a person with a passion for your work.
Here's a little about us
We are operating as a Center of Excellence within Valtech, focusing on Analytics and Commercial Insights. We are a team of 50 people spread across competencies as Analytics, CRO, MarTech, eCommerce, and Management Consultancy.
As part of a global organization, we have multicultural local environments that are both open and collaborative, offering unmatched opportunities for personal and professional development – locally as well as globally. We interact across countries, disciplines, trades, roles, and teams. We are consultants before anything else and take ownership of our own work, clients, and careers.
We have a role-based and transparent workplace. We all experience a large degree of freedom with accountability. The same terms apply to everyone. That means the same pension, health insurance, non-solicitation clause, fringe benefits, and bonus scheme.
Our ambition is to be the leading global digital agency and the undisputed source of cutting-edge, next-gen digital solutions that transform our clients’ digital presence and create measurable results.
As a part of the global Valtech Group with 3.500 colleagues in offices around the world, we provide people the opportunity to work on global projects together with our other offices and to pursue an international career.
Why should you apply?
Here are a few more reasons for you to consider joining us:
- We trust in the expertise, skills, and actions of our colleagues. That’s why we offer flexibility and freedom for you to take responsibility and make decisions.
- Honesty, openness and respect are among our core values. We encourage an open feedback culture in order to build trust and grow together.
- We offer a career, not just a job. Your personal and professional development is important to us. Besides a running dialogue about your on-the-job development with your team lead, you will have opportunities to participate in a wide range of courses offered by the Valtech_eCapacity Academy.
If you’d like to be part of the Valtech_eCapacity team, be sure to click on ‘Apply Now’, so we can get acquainted! As part of our general transparent approach, we like to deal with salary upfront. So when you apply, let us know what you expect. With on-going interviews, we urge you to send your application as soon as possible!