For our office in Baden, Switzerland we are looking for an experienced Adobe Experience Manager Architect.
Our technical experts work on leading edge solutions built on the AEM platforms. They work hand in hand with our team of internal and external specialists to deliver a system-architecture which is scalable, stable, secure and can be maintained effectively.
You are flexible, with a wide-ranging technical knowledge and a desire to keep your knowledge up to date with new developments. You love to share your skills with other team members on-site or with our offsite partners. While supporting our customers in designing reliable, maintainable and secure platforms you will collaborate with front- and backend-developers and take responsibility in driving the projects on the technical level. If you enjoy a collaborative working atmosphere and have fun architecting great solutions based on clients’ needs, then this role will be just for you.
- Expert knowledge and experience with Maven, Apache Sling, JSP / HTL and Webservices (REST, SOAP)
- Good understanding of modern frontend technologies like Vue.js, React or Angular
- Good knowledge about hosting Linux and Windows solutions
- Quick learner and willing to continuously learn new technologies
- Fluent in German and English, spoken and written
What you bring along
- Successfully completed technical studies in computer science, information systems or electronics or a similar track record
- At least five years of experience in the development of complex web solutions and web sites with CQ5 / AEM
- Experience in code quality assurance with GIT flow, code review, unit tests and preferably test automation frameworks
- Understanding of the continuous integration and deployment processes
What we bring along
Flexible work models
Our jobs wrap around our lives – not the other way around. Whether you’d like to work part-time or from home, we make sure to find a work model that fits your lifestyle.
We trust in the expertise, skills and actions of our companions. That’s why we offer flexibility and freedom that enables them to take responsibility and make decisions.
Broad insurance package
Besides a fair salary, we offer a broad insurance package with above-average accident and illness benefits and a modern pension fund scheme.
Choice of gear
The right equipment is essential to do great work. Select the brand you feel most comfortable with. We make sure you have everything you need.
We enjoy spending time together, not only at work. Foxtrails, wine tasting or cooking classes - there are plenty of cool events to join and to get to know your colleagues.
Honesty, openness and respect are among our core values. We encourage an open feedback culture in order to build trust and grow together.
Fair & equal compensation
We keep up with the market standards and follow the principle of non-discrimination in compensation for work.
We want you to stay with us! Our seniority allowance helps to re-charge your batteries more often with extra vacations after 3, 6, 10, 15 and 20 years.
We offer a career, not just a job. Let us know the direction you want to take and profit from internal & external trainings and courses. Your personal and professional development is important to us.