Do you want to help our customers create, optimize and streamline their omnichannel content and performance? Then you might just be our next Content Manager.
Valtech is one of Denmark’s leading digital agencies. We are approximately 150 people working in a multi-cultural environment at our waterside offices in Holmen, Copenhagen, in downtown Aarhus as well as in Kharkiv and Dnipropetrovsk, Ukraine.
You will be joining the Marketing Services team in Valtech, a multidisciplinary team of content managers and strategists, digital marketeers, creatives and planners, SEO and analytics consultants, user experience designers, and project managers. With this team as your base, you take part in projects in our current portfolio and support the realization of new ones. Does this sound interesting? Please read on…
Valtech’s AEM Author uses their excellent attention to detail, interpersonal skills, and technical knowledge to author content within the Adobe Experience Manager platform. They will work with a cross functional team to ensure the user experience matches the creative guidelines, displays the appropriate content, and functions to meet the business requirements.
Description & responsibilities:
- Author and publish content within Adobe Experience Manager (AEM).
- Use responsive web design to craft sites which provide optimal viewing, interaction experience, and readability.
- Implement re-usable components and experience fragments to streamline the authoring process.
- Document authoring instructions and guidelines.
- Manage assets within Adobe Digital Asset Manager.
- Collaborate within a cross functional team throughout the workday.
- Identify, troubleshoot, and document browser/platform compatibility issues and standards.
- Ensure that end users enjoy a cohesive, logical, and intuitive experience.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- You will have 2 years experience minimum
- Strong understanding of Web Development
- Knowledge of developing responsive content
- Understanding of troubleshooting cross browser and device issues
- Proficient Adobe Photoshop skills
- Excellent organizational/time management, planning/prioritization skills and troubleshooting skills
- Extreme attention to detail
- Excellent writing, grammatical, and proofing skills
- Professional manner and approach in working within a team
What can you expect from us?
We are a network of more than 4,000+ makers, thinkers, marketers, creatives, and developers spanning 5 continents with 51 offices in 18 countries. This job is for you who want to work with large, elaborate projects in an international environment, implementing industry-changing solutions based on the latest marketing technologies. Valtech is a global digital agency focused on business transformation. We enable clients to anticipate tomorrow’s trends and connect more directly with their consumers across digital and physical touchpoints.
We deliver innovation with a purpose. While our expertise is experience design, technology, and marketing, our passion is in addressing transformational business challenges for our clients. Challenges where we re-imagine the customer journey and build new connected experiences. Challenges where we make data work in this new era and help our clients transform the way they operate and optimize business-critical digital platforms for multichannel commerce and marketing.
We have a role-based, transparent workplace based on democratic principles where the same terms apply to everyone. Therefore, we all share the same loyalty-based pension and vacation scheme, health insurance and fringe benefits.
From discovery to optimization clients trust Valtech to remove complexity and deliver innovative, frictionless solutions that close the experience gap between customer expectation and reality.
Oh, and did we mention that we are family people? So, we completely understand that you also have obligations elsewhere.
WHAT TO DO NEXT…
As part of our general transparent approach, we like to deal with salary upfront. So, if this sounds like your next adventure, then please do send us your application, and let us know what you expect. With on-going interviews, we urge you to send your application as soon as possible.
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION AT VALTECH
At Valtech, we’re here to engineer experiences that work and reach every single person. To do this, we are proactive about creating workplaces that work for every person at Valtech. Our goal is to create an equitable workplace which gives people from all backgrounds the support they need to thrive, grow and meet their goals (whatever they may be). You can find out more about what we’re doing to create a Valtech for everyone here.