At Valtech, we imagine and create the world of tomorrow!
With more than 5,000 innovative profiles, creatives, developers, designers and digital experts working in its 50 offices around the world, Valtech distinguishes itself by its end-user centric approach and its innovation process. With its values of sharing, boldness and authenticity, Valtech makes sure to put the human element at the heart of the digital experiences it develops - for its clients as well as for its employees.
At Valtech_Commerce, we are more than 300 employees who are passionate about e-commerce. By joining us, you'll be part of a company that puts people first and you'll be able to grow and evolve with access to a global network of innovators.
- As an AEM Developer and with the help of your team and the Portfolio Manager, you will shape and participate in every step of new and ongoing projects, from discovery to final delivery, collaborating with both regional project teams and our global AEM craft circle. We need you to implement innovative solutions to our clients' various challenges.
- Perform requirements analysis, in collaboration with your team and the client: guide clients in balancing value and effort, and share cross-functional knowledge with your peers.
- Design and implement Adobe solutions for clients using the latest technologies from AEM CMS to Commerce Cloud, including exploring new technologies and components and evaluating their suitability.
- Participate in release management and deployments;
- Create key integrations with enterprise systems such as ERP, CRM, DAM and PIM.
- Optimize internal work processes in collaboration with various teams and/or stakeholders
- You have (ideally, at least 3 years) experience in AEM development with strong experience working with OSGi, Apache Sling and proficiency with Maven, HTL, etc., especially in an agency environment
- You have strong Java development skills and enjoy actively developing your technical skills and staying current with current programming conventions.
- You are comfortable with Dispatcher configurations and AEM sites.
- You have experience creating tests as part of project delivery
- You have knowledge of Cloud Manager, Dynamic Media, AEM Headless (great asset)
- You know Adobe Experience Cloud (This is a plus, but not a negative)
- Flexible PTO Policy, with no specific number of hours/days off per year!
- Valtech_ is lucky to collaborate with amazing organizations (local to global). If you want to learn and grow as an eCommerce specialist, this is the place for you.
- Flexible schedule, with a 37.5 hour work week.
- The possibility to work remotely and $500 to outfit your home office when you first start.
- The possibility to work from wherever you want (subject to approval).
- Life, medical and dental insurance with 24/7 access to counseling and telemedicine & an employee assistance program (EAP).
- Company contribution to your retirement savings.
- A community of supportive people (from your day-to-day colleagues to the company owners).
- Offices all across the globe including in Montreal and in Sainte-Thérèse, on the northshore of Montreal.
- A strong corporate culture where the values Share, Dare and Care are a part of the company’s DNA.