In your role as an AEM Developer, you make the impact we have on our customers measurable. You work for leading brands within the Valtech's Adobe practice, and feel at home in a challenging, international environment in which you collaborate with other experts and support them.
What will you be doing?
- Participate in software design, development, and implementation Adobe AEM (Provide advanced-level technical design, development, testing, debugging and documentation skills
- Provide oversight, planning, and technical direction to development teams to ensure successful delivery of software projects
- Help to lead the technical design
- Ensure software developed adheres to best practices and quality standards through code and design reviews
- Assess remaining work effort for time to complete estimates
- Interface with client in support of integration design
- Interface with engagement and project managers to ensure proper adherence to SDLC and to conduct project risk identification and mitigation planning
- Define implementation processes, quality gates and standards for design and development
- Provide motivation and guidance to the development team during the systems development life cycle
- Diagnose and solve technical problems encountered during the development
What do we expect from you?
- 3+ years of content management experience mainly on CMS packages like AEM / CQ,
- Deep understanding of Java, Java EE, Servlets, JSP, Tag libraries and JSTL skills, combined with a solid understanding of Enterprise Java frameworks such as Spring and Hibernate
- A strong understanding of web services development in Java using REST and SOAP protocols, and JAX-RS / JAX-WS specifications, and in particular, a strong understanding of REST-full architecture patterns
- Expert in end-to-end content life cycle, web content management, content publishing/deployment, and delivery processes
- Experience in sizing, caching and performance optimization
Should have integration experience with other applications such as payment gateways, social media, analytics etc.
* Note to non-EU nationals: we require a valid work permit and residency in the Netherlands.
What do we offer in return?
Come work at Valtech and you can count on getting a good employment package and lots of space to develop yourself. You determine how quickly your career develops and how your salary grows. But you won’t be alone, because we offer lots of internal training and development. You learn on the job every day, and you can follow courses at our internal Academy. You can also, with help and accordance of your mentor, opt to follow an external study program. And because work, learning and private life are increasingly bound together, working hours are flexible to assure you can make the most of your creativity.
Acquisition not appreciated.