Do you want to play a key role in keeping Valtech’s solutions at the forefront of digital innovation? Are you passionate about the complete software delivery life cycle? Do you want to work closely with some of the best digital minds out there? Then read on…
We are a network of more than 4,200+ makers, thinkers, marketers, creatives, and developers spanning 5 continents with 51 offices in 18 countries This job is for you who want to work with large, elaborate projects in an international environment, implementing industry-changing solutions based on the latest marketing technologies.
Valtech is a global digital agency focused on business transformation. We enable clients to anticipate tomorrow’s trends and connect more directly with their consumers across digital and physical touchpoints.
We deliver innovation with a purpose. While our expertise is experience design, technology, and marketing, our passion is in addressing transformational business challenges for our clients. Challenges where we re-imagine the customer journey and build new connected experiences. Challenges where we make data work in this new era and help our clients transform the way they operate and optimize business-critical digital platforms for multichannel commerce and marketing.
From discovery to optimization clients trust Valtech to remove complexity and deliver innovative, frictionless solutions that close the experience gap between customer expectation and reality.
As AEM Release Manager at Valtech DK, you will be supporting DevOps on managing the complete software delivery life cycle of one of our leading clients. The Release Manager will coordinate all activities, across various teams, in partnership with a Release Train Engineer, to ensure successful releases. You are the controlling element from the planning phase to the deployment phase through the development and testing phases. You’ll use different techniques, tools, checklists, test cases, and/or test scripts.
Best suited candidates are those with a background DevOps Engineering and experiences with: Adobe Experience Manager.
To specify your work tasks:
- Own releases by being the single source of truth for release candidate(s) and release scope. You will be responsible for the Release Management lifecycle that involves the stages such as scheduling the release, coordinating between teams, communication with the client, communication with external stakeholders, and deployment of release as per the schedule and within budget
- Manage risks and resolve issues that affect release scope, schedule and quality. You will be concerned with planning, testing, tracking, release, deployment, communication, and risk management.
- Maintain a release repository and manage key information such as build and release notes, procedures, dependencies, and notification lists.
- Work with AEM developers to understand impacts of branches and code merges.
- Maintain release schedule for all core services and ensure alignment across key partners and vendors. You will have the costumers interest at heart and keep a commercial focus the product releases
- Continually work towards making improvements in the release process. You’ll be an authority in your field and make your mark on how we do things in Valtech
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
What we expect from you:
- Best suited candidates are those with a background DevOps Engineering and experiences with: Adobe Experience Manager.
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery pipelines
- Experience in working with DevOps and Agile methodologies
- Working knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle and have knowledge of programming
- You know your way around in an agile process, and you’re as excited about Scrum as we are
- You love testing
- You’ve strong interpersonal skills and can communicate across professions, departments, and seniority levels.
What can you expect from us?
At Valtech you’ll become part of an exceptional team of talented innovators, design thinkers, marketers, creatives, and developers, who all create unprecedented success for our clients while optimizing time-to-market and return on investment. We interact across countries, disciplines, trades, roles, and teams. We’re consultants before anything else and take ownership of our own work, clients, and careers. We provide everyone with a large degree of freedom – in return, we expect an equally high degree of accountability and dedication.
We’ve, from the very beginning, always worked hard on providing everyone within our organization with the opportunity to grow and transform their job opportunities and career paths across the world. From graduates to seasoned professionals who are experts in their field. Valtech will always be recognized not just for the quality of the work we deliver, but for all the amazing people that make it happen. We don’t just talk about how to get things done; we really do transform by doing.
Oh, and did we mention that we are family people? So, we completely understand that you also have obligations elsewhere.
WHAT TO DO NEXT…
As part of our general transparent approach, we like to deal with salary upfront. So, if this sounds like your next adventure, then please do send us your application, and let us know what you expect. With ongoing interviews, we urge you to send your application as soon as possible.
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION AT VALTECH
At Valtech, we’re here to engineer experiences that work and reach every single person. To do this, we are proactive about creating workplaces that work for every person at Valtech. Our goal is to create an equitable workplace that gives people from all backgrounds the support they need to thrive, grow and meet their goals (whatever they may be). You can find out more about what we’re doing to create a Valtech for everyone here.