We are looking for an Agile Tester
Rensa Family Rensa Family has started a digital hub, R3dlab, in which experienced specialists work together on the (further) development of Azure based cloud native digital services for various wholesalers within the installation industry. This fast-growing family-owned business partnered up with Valtech. ‘With this unique collaboration, we bring 'the best of both worlds' together.’
R3dlab consists of a hybrid team of experienced IT specialists from both the Rensa Family and Valtech. Together, they are working on the 'future' of digital services for, among others, the wholesalers Rensa Heating & Ventilation and plumbing wholesaler Gévier. One of their latest projects is the application of virtual reality for deBadkamer.nl. This is a digital bathroom showroom for the future where consumers, installers and project developers come together for real-time design, agreements, and technical information.
As an agile tester at R3dlab you will become part of one of our teams that is continuously innovating our digital product portfolio. You will use your experience in the software development life cycle to analyze, validate and improve the quality of the product. You will be part of the scrum team delivering and testing new features in the sprints to ensure they meet our quality standards. You will define the test strategy and ensure a high level of test automation coverage is in place together with your team.
Are you someone that has:
- Ability to work with stakeholders to define the right test cases and then planning, executing, evaluating and documenting test results and test reports using the proper test approach.
- A clear understanding of the software development lifecycle and how to continuously improve the quality assurance process.
- Experience in implementing test automation through cypress (or other test & assertion libraries such us NightWatch, Selenium etc.) or are willing to further develop yourself in this area.
- Worked as part of as part of agile scrum teams delivering software and ensuring an excellent level of quality.
- English and Dutch communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A drive and ambition to continously improve.
- Introductory video call with Recruiter.
- Technical video interview with Hiring Manager and team member.
- Final video cultural and business interview with Leadership.
What can you expect from R3dlab:
- An office at the inspiring Campus Werkspoor close to the center of Utrecht.
- Flexibility to work remote and from the office (hybrid).
- Competitive salary, travel allowance, laptop and telephone, 28 holidays + 12 ATV days and a good pension plan.
- Participate in a target and profit scheme.
- Good personal development opportunities.