Want to be part of an awesome global digital agency? Want to join a team of innovators, doers and thinkers?
Want to have fun while working with cutting edge technologies and super cool clients?
Do you consider yourself an amazing Alliance Manager?
If so, we want to hear from you!
At Valtech, our quest for top-talent never ends. Let’s explore Valtech together:
The Alliance Manager works to develop, service and grow relationships within a Partner Ecosystem in the Americas. The role requires strategic and critical thinking skills and the ability to nurture relationships in order to develop new and deepen existing relationships and proactively engage with partners to drive mutual lead generation and co-marketing activities.
The Valtech partner ecosystem is comprised of customer experience and commerce platform partners as well as third party technology vendors on which we build innovative solutions for our customers. Platform and digital transformation experience /understanding as well as previous digital agency/project delivery background would be an advantage, but the key to success in this role is a dedication to strategic thinking and activities that drive revenue for both Valtech and partners.
Your role will be as that of an enabler. An enabler between Valtech and the partner’s organization in the Americas, connecting the right people and then stepping back to let them do their job, staying in the loop in order to step in with help, suggestions or to revive a conversation/initiative in order to keep alliance and goals on track.
An enabler internally in Valtech as a link between and overlay to marketing, sales and delivery. You work to orchestrate the collaboration of many moving parts as you plan, work towards, adjust along the way and remain focused on the long term strategy and value created through the alliance.
This is what you’ll be doing:
- Work closely with Marketing, Technical referents and vertical specialists as well as delivery teams, to leverage partnerships in support of Valtech strategy in predefined markets and verticals
- Initiate and co-develop “go to market” strategies and prioritizing of partners and their solutions
- Create yearly partner business plans and roadmaps with key signed partners
- Guide and support internal roadmaps for enablement of sales teams and inhouse delivery capabilities and certifications
- Develop pipeline of new opportunities through partner relationships, marketing and lead generating activities
- Provide materials and information Sales and Business Development teams to assist in identifying, evaluating and closing opportunities and respond to RFPs and RFIs.
- Clarify roles and responsibilities in partner relationships.
- Map, coordinate and facilitate interactions between Valtech’s management, sales, marketing and technical skill centers/client teams and their counterparts in the partner organization.
- Act as the facilitator between partners and internal teams, to resolve and/or anticipate future issues
What you should have:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as Alliance Manager, Business Development Manager or similar roles
- Strong knowledge in IT, agency, commerce tools and agile methodologies
- Scrum master and Project management experience/knowledge
- Experience of working with distributed, near-shore and off-shore teams
- B2B project experience would be an added advantage
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar
- Advanced English skills and fluency.
Nice to have: Portuguese