Alliance Operations Manager, Europe
A few words about us
Valtech is a global digital agency focused on business transformation. With more than 5.000 doer’s and maker’s working out from our 50+ offices in 22 countries, we create digital experiences aiming to improve human lives while transforming the future of our clients’ businesses. We work with some of the world’s best-known brands from across the retail, manufacturing, distribution, mobility, travel, health, public and finance sectors. And we do that by getting things done. We transform by doing!
For a number of years, we have consistently presented significant YoY growth on a global scale – and to support our ambitious growth strategy, we’re now looking for a Alliance Operations Manager for our European region.
About the role
The Alliance Operations Manager works to support Valtech growth strategy in context of Technology Vendor Partners, by helping to put in place pertinent tools, guidelines, reports and dashboards for key data points, alliance metrics and business intelligence. The role requires strategic, critical thinking, organisational skills, and the ability to manage multiple work-streams simultaneously.
The Valtech partner ecosystem is comprised of customer experience and commerce platform partners as well as third party technology vendors on which we build innovative solutions for our customers. Platform and digital transformation experience /understanding as well as previous digital agency/project delivery background would be an advantage, but the key to success in this role is a dedication to strategic thinking and activities that drive revenue for both Valtech and partners.
Your role will be as that of an enabler. An enabler between Valtech and the partner’s organisation, connecting the right people and then stepping back to let them do their job, staying in the loop in order to step in with help, suggestions or to revive a conversation/initiative in order to keep alliance and goals on track. An enabler internally in Valtech as a link between and overlay to marketing, sales and delivery. You work to orchestrate the collaboration of many moving parts as you plan, work towards, adjust along the way and remain focused on the long-term strategy and value created through the alliance.
What you’ll be doing
- Business Intelligence and strategy to think ahead of needs to increase productivity and achieve goals
- Work closely with Marketing, Technical referents, and vertical specialists as well as delivery teams, to leverage partnerships in support of Valtech strategy in predefined markets and verticals
- Guide and support internal roadmaps for enablement of sales teams and inhouse delivery capabilities and certifications
- Be the bridge between partners and internal areas of Valtech
- Onboard new partners
- Develop and improve processes, as well as ensure the proper functioning of internal tools that have impact in decision making
- Create and maintain Partnership metrics/PRM view
- Leverage Partner Program Benefits
- Partner Portal Management
- Partner Program requirements tracking
- Maintenance of Partner relevant content for both, internal and external systems.
- Support Sales Strategy and GTM Initiatives, as well as to support Global Alliances Leads, BDs and Partner Sales.
- As Valtech grows, coordinate PMI (Post Merger Integrations) Alliance work-streams
- Manage Partner Agreements, Due Diligence, Program Compliance, enrollment and levels
Our preferred candidate…
Can map, coordinate and facilitate interactions between Valtech’s management, sales, marketing and technical skill centers/client teams and their counterparts in the partner organisation.
- Can act as the facilitator between partners and internal teams, to resolve and/or anticipate future issues
- Have analytic skills, proactivity and detailed oriented
- Have experience with the relevant tools & processes for successful partner alliance growth
- Have experience with partnership metrics / PRM view
- Have experience with the relevant legal aspects e.g. Partner Agreements, Due Diligence, Program Compliance, enrolment, levels
- Can leverage Partner program benefits
- Can set-up and manage partner program requirements tracking
- Knows about partner portal management
- Can maintain Partner relevant content in internal and external systems.
Meet the team
Although your focus will be on the European region, you will be part of Valtech’s Global Alliance Team reporting into the SVP, Global Strategic Alliances. You will work in an international environment and closely together with your passionate and talented team colleagues located in different countries across the group.
What can you expect from us?
At Valtech you’ll become part of our exceptional team of more than 5.000 talented innovators, design thinkers, marketers, creatives and engineers. We are a people company and interact across countries, cultures, disciplines, trades, roles and teams. We are consultants before anything else and take ownership of our own work, clients, and careers. We provide everyone with a large degree of freedom - in return, we expect an equally high degree of accountability and dedication. We transform by doing and are insanely passionate about improving the end user experience. . We share our knowledge and learnings, we dare to speak up and take risks. And we care deeply about one another, our clients and the world around us.
We have from our very beginning always worked hard on providing everyone within our organisation the opportunity to grow and also transform their job opportunities and career paths across the world. From graduates to seasoned professionals who are experts in their field. Valtech will always be recognised not just for the quality of the work we deliver, but for all the amazing people that make it happen. We don’t just talk about how to get things done - we really do transform by doing!
If this sounds like your next challenge, then do send us your application already today.