Want to be part of an awesome global digital agency?
Want to join a team of innovators, doers, and thinkers?
Want to have fun while working with cutting-edge technologies and super cool clients?
Are you an amazing Analyst? If so, we want to hear from you!
At Valtech, our quest for top talent never ends. Start exploring Valtech now.
People Are at the Heart of Everything We Do
We embrace a mindset of “We before Me,” and we don’t just say it, we live it. Working for years together on client projects across countries and offices in cross-functional, multi-cultural teams has driven Valtech to be a truly connected global agency.
We call it OneValtech.
This has fostered our informal culture built on mutual respect, freedom, and accountability with humans at the very center of everything we do.
What we are looking for:
Valtech is seeking a data-minded Marketing Analyst with experience in measurement, data, analytics, dashboards, optimization & SEO. We are looking for individuals with a passion for helping solve client’s challenges through data and attain an ROI from their digital investments & data sets.
This is an exciting opportunity to grow your skills and work with a fantastic roster of clients within an expanding Marketing Science practice at Valtech. We place a strong emphasis on KPIs, measurement and tagging across the customer journey, with an experiment-driven approach.
You’ll be hands-on with variety of platforms including Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Episerver, Sitecore, Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Optimizely and others (feel free to bring your favorite tools into the mix).
Your day will have immense variety; you’ll be running client workshops, designing tagging strategies, mining data for opportunities and reporting on campaign performance. There will be plenty of opportunity to apply your strategic and analytical skills to link tactics and experiments to revenue and conversion lift, in a variety of client and vertical contexts. If you’re interested in data science or machine learning, we’re working on applying those techniques to marketing data as well!
Most importantly, you love to tell data-driven stories of measureable improvements to digital performance.
What you will do:
You will be working closely with colleagues across North Amercia and the role breaks down into two large buckets:
1) Billable client work including but not limited to:
- Delivery of workshops to define KPIs, digital objectives, project requirements, education on digital best practices
- Delivery and implementation of optimization roadmaps and experiments
- Delivery and implementation of data strategy, data layer design and tagging plans
- Delivery and implementation of dashboards & ongoing reports
- Delivery and implementation of marketing automation plans
- Delivery and implementation of SEO recommendations & enhancements
- Research into latest practices, tools, approaches to make informed recommendations
- Providing general guidance and expertise to our clients as a trusted advisor
2) Non-billable work to produce thought leadership and provide sales support defining early opportunities
Travel within Canada and US is expected for to deliver client workshops (pre-COVID 19).
What you should have:
- Experience presenting to stakeholders and delivering workshops and training engagements
- Understanding of the digital marketing space, including popular tools and common channel strategies spanning web, email, social and mobile
- Experience in configuring and using Firebase, Google Tag Manager & Google Analytics to understand visitor behavior and identify opportunities for optimization (enhanced e-commerce and mobile app tracking required)
- Understanding of audience segmentation and content targeting to segments
- Experience developing and prioritizing KPIs to measure a program, initiative or project
- Understanding of marketing strategy and optimization tactics including personalization, SEO, A|B testing, automation
- Experience embedding analytics and optimization within larger digital delivery projects
- Experience with DXPs such as Sitecore, Episerver, Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- Experience with analytics tools such as Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Adwords,
- Familiarity with SEO / optimization tools such as Semrush, CrazyEgg, HotJar
Nice to Have
- Experience in a consulting or client services environment (>2 years)
- Experience with dashboard tools such as Google Data Studio, PowerBI, Tableau
- Marketing Automation experience (Marketo, Pardot, Episerver, etc.)
What we offer:
- We provide a flexible work schedule that supports work/life balance
- We offer a career, not just a job. Your personal and professional development is important to us (ask us about Valtech Academy)
- We offer competitive compensation, Extended Health Care and Dental plans, and a Health & Wellness program
- We close over the winter holidays and keep summer hours to help you make the most of those sunny Friday afternoons
- We’re located right in the action (Front & Spadina)
- Open concept office with plenty of room to get creative
- Honesty, openness, and respect are among our core values
- Monthly events with an active culture club
SHARE DARE CARE
Want to be part of a great company? Then join our fast-growing business/team and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!