We’re expanding to Malaysia and we’d like you to join us in this exciting journey!
We are seeking a highly analytical individual with proven success in driving data driven insights within large organizations. You are passionate about the consumer and ensuring that the client’s digital KPIs are met.
Your primary role
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field (e.g. Marketing, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science)
- Hands-on experience on tag management platforms such as GTM, DTM , Launch, Tag commander
- Experience with Web Analytics Tools (GA, Adobe Analytics) both web and apps , is a must
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to interpret business and campaign requirements to identify types of data / events to track for performance evaluation
- Well organized and proactive with excellent attention to detail
- Proactive in leading analysis and troubleshoot data anomalies
- Ability to prioritize and deliver tasks and projects on time
- Possess a curious mind to want to investigate and constantly ask “why” and provide data driven answers
You’ll also help out on
Supporting pitches on analytics solutioning.
What you bring along
- A minimum of 3 years professional hands-on experience with statistical modelling, data mining, and advanced segmentation using large marketing databases
- Proven experience managing and delivering a wide variety of analytic solutions to internal and external stakeholders
- Solid planning, priority setting, and project management skills with experience managing multiple projects and resources concurrently
- Proven experience influencing a business or marketing strategy through the application and/or management of advanced statistical techniques and data driven solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and good at developing relationships across diverse teams (including statistical, technical, and marketing resources)
- Ability to display data visually, creating powerful presentations which effectively demonstrate the value of analytic deliverables to senior level client staff
- Should have delivered strategic and operational engagements with client.
- Preferably with experience/exposure in Agency business.
What we bring along
We trust in the expertise, skills and actions of our companions. That’s why we offer flexibility and freedom that enables them to take responsibility and make decisions.
Honesty, openness and respect are among our core values. We encourage an open feedback culture in order to build trust and grow together.
Fair & equal compensation
We keep up with the market standards and follow the principle of non-discrimination in compensation for work.
We offer a career, not just a job. Let us know the direction you want to take and profit from internal & external trainings and courses. Your personal and professional development is important to us.
Here’s a little about us
We’re local and global. We’re part of the global Valtech Group, spanning 5 continents with 40+ offices around the world – London, Amsterdam, New York, San Diego, Singapore, Buenos Aires - just to name a few. We are design thinkers, creatives and developers, who all create unprecedented success for our Global 500 clients while optimizing time-to-market and return on investment.
When you join, you will be part of a multi-cultural environments that are both open and collaborative, offering unmatched opportunities for personal and professional development – locally as well as globally.
We interact across countries, disciplines, trades, roles and teams. We are consultants before anything else and take ownership of our own work, clients and careers.
If you’d like to be part of a growing team, be sure to click on ‘Apply Now’ and meet up with us!