- Responsible for the Analytics growth strategy and roadmap for APAC. Lead and drive analytics capabilities blueprint and growth roadmap efforts.
- Keep abreast of external trends, services and studies to drive innovation initiatives and incorporate new tools and methodologies for practice and clients.
- Pursue analytics opportunities, working collaboratively with other discipline Heads across the agency by assessing prospective clients’ needs and crafting and presenting proposals that meet those needs.
- Provide technical thought leadership on analytics application architecture frameworks, including application integration methodologies (ETL, API etc.).
- Oversee and lead a team of statisticians/ data analysts to develop business relevant data models.
- Manage the allotment of multiple resources and projects concurrently to ensure successful completion of analytic projects
- Ensure team of technical delivery resources delivers projects on time, meeting quality standards and achieving the desired business benefit. Ensures timely and high-quality reporting.
- Establish working relationships with industry contacts and manage partnerships with analytics software providers and partners
- Other duties as needed or assigned.
- A minimum of 10 years professional hands-on experience with statistical modelling, data mining, and advanced segmentation using large marketing databases
- A minimum of 4 years proven managerial or supervisory experience
- Proven experience managing and delivering a wide variety of analytic solutions to internal and external stakeholders
- Solid planning, priority setting, and project management skills with experience managing multiple projects and resources concurrently
- Proven experience influencing a business or marketing strategy through the application and/or management of advanced statistical techniques and data driven solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and good at developing relationships across diverse teams (including statistical, technical, and marketing resources)
- Ability to display data visually, creating powerful presentations which effectively demonstrate the value of analytic deliverables to senior level client staff
- Deep experience in managing global and local clients in South East Asia. Should have delivered strategic and operational engagements with client.
- Preferably with experience/exposure in Agency business.
Here's a little about us
Created in 1993, Valtech is a digital marketing agency, and a pioneer in technologies with a presence in ten countries and more than 1,500 employees around the world.
Since 2014, Valtech expands its footprints in Asia Pacific, with its new agency in Singapore. It creates a great development opportunity in the entire region and gives Valtech a real vision on Asian market possibilities.
As a full-service digital agency, Valtech brings value to its customers at all aspects of their digital activities: strategy consulting, service design, technology services, analytics, and optimization of digital platforms for multichannel e-commerce and marketing. Valtech shares this innovative digital expertise with its main partners for more than 10 years: Adobe, Sitecore and Hybris.
Valtech works in the agile way, following the main idea that Marketing and IT teams should work together, side by side, to ensure the highest quality and the most personalised experience for their customers in a relevant and efficient way.
With its commitment to innovation and agility, Valtech helps brands developing and growing their businesses across their digital touch points, while optimizing time-to-market and return on investment.