Are you ready to work with conversation optimization on some of the largest companies worldwide, together with a highly skilled team? This exciting position sits within a leading European consultancy on digital strategy and analytics. We are looking for the sharpest analytical experts to expand our competencies within online business optimization.
This job is situated in our specialized Business, Strategy and Data unit at Valtech - which is helping leading brands and companies in the world with realizing ambitious growth ambitions within industries spanning finance, Telcom, retail, media, and industry. Our clients choose us, because of our dedication to producing clear and measurable commercial results. A trait of which we take great pride. Among our clients are Velux, Pandora, Novo Nordisk, P&G and Danone. We take on commitments and clients across the world. This job is located in the Netherlands.
What will you be doing?
You will be working with analysis and optimization in the digital sphere. You will be driving the entire process from idea to analysis and pre-test to implementation and evaluation. Together with the rest of the team, you will be ensuring that the clients are getting the full potential from their digital channels. You will collaborate directly with our top clients and when relevant also lead client teams and you will be working in a cross-functional environment here at Valtech together with both management consultants, technology experts, and other data analysts like yourself. The role also includes delivering high-quality test roadmaps, designing processes, and project managing.
Some of your daily responsibilities are:
- Helping clients to build an optimization culture in their organization
- Hands-on configuration work in A/B and targeting tools like Adobe Target and Google Optimize
- Act as a sparring partner for clients, identifying commercial opportunities that can be supported and optimized across their digital touchpoints
- Deliver clear and actionable recommendations to improve and optimize the customer experience
- Build reports, dashboards, and other analytical tools to help communicate the state of business
- Establish and systematize processes to ensure and validate how the client works with optimization
What do we expect from you?
- At least 3 years’ experience
- You can create, audit and implement measurement frameworks (KPIs, tagging plans, reporting, analysis, etc.)
- You have great experience with either Adobe/Google Analytics (preferably even GA4), A/B split test, and targeting tools
- Experience with dashboarding and data visualization tools like Google Datastudio or Klipfolio, and integrating web analytics, CRM, social and marketing automation data
- You communicate fluently in English
- You know what it takes to be successful when working with optimization and you have a natural commercial talent for identifying pain points and coming up with solutions to optimize the UX, or business logic of a site
- You have a passion for constantly improving never settling with as-is and always striving towards something even better
- You have to be great at making the complex simple and understandable
- You have a creative analytical mindset, and you can find insights from massive and diverse data sets. Last, but not least, you can communicate these insights to non-analyst functions
As a person, you are ambitious, energetic, proactive, and like to get things done. You are a person with a passion for your work and see yourself working with a professional team at Valtech as a natural next step in your carrier. Besides from that you are living in the Netherlands or willing to relocate to the Netherlands.
What do we offer in return?
Excellent employment terms and conditions, a competitive salary and plenty of room to develop yourself. How quickly your career and salary advance depends entirely on you – with some support from your manager, of course. Our internal Academy will also help you to continually develop your skills. In addition, you can also follow a work-related educational program with an external provider. And because work, learning and private life are increasingly intertwined, you can flexibly arrange your working hours to match your creative peaks.
Furthermore, you'll get this:
- 25 vacation days. Want more? You can buy up to 10 days extra
- Pension scheme
- Travel allowance (every colleague gets an NS Business card)
- Collective care insurance scheme
- Laptop and mobile phone
What does our recruitment process look like?
We strive to provide our candidates with a simple, fair and transparent recruitment process.
Outlined below you can learn more about the different stages of our recruitment process:
1. Application received
2. CV/phone screening by Recruitment
3. CV screening by Hiring Manager
4. 1st (online) interview*
5. 2nd (online) interview
*for some of our vacancies an assessment (after 1st interview) is part of our process