In your role as a Automation QA Engineer –(Selenium ,Cucumber & Rest API), you make the impact we have on our customers measurable. You work for leading brands within the Valtech Digital commerce practice and feel at home in a challenging, international environment in which you collaborate with other experts and support them.
What you do
• Design test cases, test scripts, test plan and scenarios. Experience in Automation framework design and implementation using Selenium according to project structure.
• Identify, analyze and report bugs using a bug tracking system
• Provide high level estimations, delivery dates in accordance with project scope and plan
• Monitor bug resolution and track successes
• Create and maintain databases of known issues
• Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables
• Review testing documentation on timely manner and provide inputs on revamping/adding the test documents
• Ability to analyze extensive data, identify discrepancies and inconsistencies and a course od corrective action
• Ability to design solutions and create specific documents
• Ability to resolve automation bugs and able to script complex scenarios
• Ensure services are delivered as per SLAs
• Accountability for tasks assigned
• Decent collaboration skills within project team and Customer
What we ask for
• Should have Relevant Hands-on experience as a Test Automation Engineer.
• Should have hands on experience developing test scripts & automated Implementation (or) Support projects using Selenium + Java + Cucumber combination for Desktop & Mobile app.
• Should have good understanding on eCommerce applications.
• Should have experience on Rest assured api.
• Keen attention to detail
• Should be able to complete the assigned duties with minimal supervision and take complete ownership on tasks assigned.
• Should have good understanding/knowledge on CI/CD.
• Maintain code repository for automation in a structured way.
Good To Have:
• Knowledge of Jmeter & others performance/load testing tool and contribute to performance testing when required.
• Written and verbal communication skills
• Team player
What we offer
You’ll be a member of the international Valtech Digital commerce hub. Here, you and other experts form part of a growing team that works together closely to create a shared impact for some wonderful brands. We are proud of what we do and frequently you will be pushing the limits of innovation and creativity. We’ll also support your development through our internal Academy. So if you’re looking to work for major brands on challenging projects in a culture that prizes freedom and responsibility, get in touch.