Valtech is looking for a new Business Development Director / Sales Executive.
Do you know the agency game because you have lived it for years? Can you articulate the value of digital transformation to a B2B or B2C client in 50 words or less? Most importantly, as a digital native, can you translate the trends and lingo of the digital world into something a C-level executive can understand, value and buy?
If yes, and you are a true self-starter (recovering entrepreneurs welcomed) join us in the pursuit of becoming the leading digital agency globally.
Your job is to know the market, spot the digital whitespace, and pursue opportunities whether they are with your existing clients or new client prospects. You know the value of getting down-and-dirty with digital consulting rather than going on autopilot with generic slide decks.
You will be managing your own accounts and will be responsible for both the revenue side and the margin. You must be a deal-closer. But you also have to understand the fine act of balancing risks when bidding for new business.
You’ve had a similar position for the last 5 years or more, most likely in another digital agency or a technology partner. Your track record is proven when it comes to digital strategy, customer experience, digital planning, content management, and e-commerce.
· Drive sales pipeline development through combination of emails campaigns, local events, and competitive market intelligence in close partnership with the marketing team.
· Manage entire sales process to ensure delivery against KPIs and targets with the strong emphasis on new business sales.
· Engage with prospect organizations to position Valtech solutions through strategic value-based selling, business case definition, references from clients and partners, networking, etc.
· Lead end-to-end presales / RFP response / pitch process through qualification, win strategy definition, engagement of appropriate resources such as solution engineers, professional services leads, partner executives etc.
· Participate in relevant marketing and industry events.
· Systematically collaborate with Valtech’s key partners in the region, including Sitecore, Episerver, Salesforce, Adobe, SAP hybris, Magento and others.
· Accurate weekly, monthly, and quarterly forecasting and revenue delivery.
· Keep up with the trends in professional digital agency services and Valtech clients’ industry verticals.
· Keep up with client success case studies and services value proposition development within Valtech
• 5+ years’ experience in business development/sales roles within the digital agency/IT professional services industry.
• 3+ years’ experience in selling digital platform products and integration services.
• Existing network of potential clients in your geographical locale.
• Demonstrable track records selling multi-year, seven figure engagements.
• Personal drive to “Getting it done and right” and the ability to make effective decisions and see them through.
• Flexibility and ability to adjust on-the-fly to new demands and business environments, sense of urgency.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, and people skills working with internal teams and client teams
• Assertiveness, directness, and a “company first” mentality
• Strong senior executive engagement and influence skills.
Here’s what it’s like to work for us:
We’re advisors, visionaries, creative and techies…with an agency mindset. We believe in working together, and that the best results come when we pool our knowledge and brainstorm the right solution for our customers.
We embrace all things digital.
Our ambition is to become global leader in the digital space. No more, no less. Our customers look to us to help them succeed in the digital landscape. We deliver work that makes them the leaders in their industries, based on a thorough understanding of their business and a close collaboration with their employees.
We talk to each other.
We work in an open environment, with business developers, web technologists, strategists and creatives sitting side-by-side, pooling their collective wisdom in order to come up with the best solution for our clients.
We have fun.
We don’t believe in boredom. We do work hard, and we put in the hours we need to get the job done, but we also have a vibrant, dynamic atmosphere with passionate colleagues who enjoy what they do.
We love our clients.
Seriously! They are the reason why we are here. And why wouldn’t we? We are working with some of the biggest and most interesting brands in the world, along with a lot of other companies that all have great ambition to succeed in the digital space.
Valtech has almost 3,000 employees in 38 offices worldwide. In North America, we have offices in New York, Dallas, Chicago, Toronto and Montreal.
We’re looking ahead.
We are driven by a visionary mindset, and that means there is plenty of room for initiative and for talented people to shape who we are tomorrow.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.