Want to be part of an awesome global digital agency?
Want to join a team of innovators, doers and thinkers?
Want to have fun while working with cutting edge technologies and super cool clients?
Are you an amazing Business Analyst? If so, we want to hear from you!
At Valtech, our quest for top-talent never ends. Start exploring Valtech now.
**Even if you don’t meet all the requirements listed, we still encourage you to apply**
Here is a little about us:
Valtech is a global business transformation agency delivering innovation with a purpose. We enable clients to anticipate tomorrow’s trends and connect more directly with consumers across their digital touch points while optimizing time-to-market and ROI.
We are a network of more than 3000 employees spanning 5 continents with offices in 16 countries (USA, UK, Canada, France, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Denmark, Brazil, China, India, Australia, Singapore, Argentina, Ukraine).
We come from all over the world, which means you’ll always find someone to connect with and learn from. Our international culture positions the Valtech team to work on global projects with a lasting positive impact.
SHARE DARE CARE
What we offer:
We offer competitive compensation, great benefits including Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
Paid Vacation, Sick and Holidays
Professional development and training opportunities-Valtech Academy
Fun company events- Culture club, happy hours, company outings
What we are looking for:
The Business Analyst is responsible for working with Clients and Valtech Project Teams to drive the project vision, objectives and take ultimate ownership for delivering impactful Content Management and Digital Portal solutions with the project team.
The BA works and negotiates directly with the client stakeholders to analyze and transform business objectives into a backlog of prioritized user stories based on market data, internal needs and business value. They then guide and support one or more cross-functional project teams by owning the vision for a release, deciding the priority and details of features to build, accepting features after implementation, and accepting the release.
The BA must have experience in delivering web-based solutions of varying complexity, and must deeply understand the nuances of complex technical, user experience-driven web projects within an iterative context. The BA must have a knowledge of data and content modeling.
What you will do:
- Be passionate and knowledgeable about our products and the possibilities in our market; specifically, around:
- Content management and digital marketing platforms
- Marketing optimization and automation
- User experience and customer experience management
- Customer and membership portals
- Education, non-profit and B2B verticals
- Generate ideas for how our solutions can make our customers more successful.
- The BA must have a knowledge of data and content modeling in a web context.
- Collaborate deeply with the Scrum Master/Project Manager to continually manage scope, budget and expectations. Maintaining an intimate knowledge of the budget/scope burndown and its impact on release expectations is mandatory.
- Works closely with the technical lead to define work for the developers via acceptance criteria on the user stories
- Work with the client and project team to formulate a release vision and high-level epics
- Constantly manage client expectations on release scope
- Present and justify a product release to the project stakeholders.
- Participate in project process including Release Planning, Sprint Planning, Backlog Grooming, Daily Scrum, and Sprint Review
- Work with customers and stakeholders to understand their needs and manage expectations
- Define and prioritize a backlog of work. Maintain a well groomed product backlog at all times
- Be the customer's voice and provide perspective on business value on a day-to-day basis
- Continuously evaluate and prioritize user stories based on market data and business needs
- Write user stories and acceptance criteria
What you should have:
- Must have experience having delivered implementations meeting typical web project success factors, including improved SEO, improved conversion and engagement, improved publishing workflow and internal visibility of ROI.
- 3+ years working on software projects following Agile methodologies
- Prefers working in a highly collaborative environment.
- Highly developed organization and time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and client-handling skills.
- Ability to contribute towards a team effort.
- Ability to work with ambiguity.
- Initiative and self-confidence, adaptable and able to cope with changing and evolving priorities while being able to identify new opportunities.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies (preferably Scrum) and knowledge of the full project lifecycle.
- Nice to have experience with Digital Marketing/Content Management/Customer Experience Management solutions for public facing websites and portals (for example, Sitecore)