We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our growing global team. Numerous ongoing and new projects — ranging from enterprise content solutions, mobile apps, data services to experience-driven enterprise e-commerce, user experience and marketing. Global opportunities to work with different industry verticals: retail & luxury, financial, healthcare, travel & hospitality, automotive, media & entertainment.
The Ideal Candidate
- 3+ years in BA activities with a proven track record;
- 1+ years’ experience in e-commerce;
- previous experience of Pre-Sales and Discovery stages;
- practical experience in applying key BA technics (use cases, user stories, root cause analysis, prototyping, prioritization, mind mapping, functional decomposition, items tracking, risk management, estimation, decision analysis, etc.);
- practical experience with tools used for BA activities and teamwork (modeling and prototyping tools, tracking systems, communication tools, etc.);
- Upper-intermediate English (both written and verbal);
- ability to communicate equally effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders;
- experience in Customer-facing communication;
- excellent soft skills (communication, presentation, negotiation, conflict resolution, etc.);
- BA certificate.
As a Busines Analyst you will:
- work in close cooperation with all stakeholders and development teams;
- plan, facilitate, and conduct requirements elicitation, documentation, and validation;
- customer business process and initial documentation analysis;
- conduct meetings, presentations, and demos;
- participate in backlog grooming, defining and approving upcoming release scope; Prioritize features, work on the roadmap;
- manage change requests;
- support the development team in clarifications of requirements;
- perform acceptance testing and validation, request data patches if necessary;
- create various artifacts, such as SRSs, minimal schema and configuration requirements, presentations, user guides, introduction materials, and release notes.
We expect you to showcase the BA deliverables you produced at your previous projects.
What Balance Means to Us
- a modern office, comfortable work environment, and the best available tools;
- business trips to Europe/US;
- 20 working days of vacation;
- medical insurance;
- sick leave (up to 20 days a year);
- unpaid leave (up to 20 days a year);
- paid days off (2 days);
- private entrepreneur leave (2 days);
- ability to work from home;
- professional internal/external trainings;
- professional certifications coverage — 100%;
- English classes;
- sport hobbies compensation;
- ability to participate in Global Valtech R&D initiatives (AR/VR projects and IoT projects).