We are Valtech! We are a global digital agency focused on business transformation. You probably already know us better than you think. Together, we design, build and deliver transformative digital solutions for the world's best-known brands. Whether it's one of our B2B solutions for Henkel, Westcon or Dot Foods or a new customer experience for L'Oreal, MAC Cosmetics or Levi's.
What will you be doing?
As a Business Analyst at Valtech you will play an important role in the digital transformation of international B2B companies. You support our teams and clients by helping us discover, understand, and translate requirements to concrete epics and user stories.
What do we expect from you?
- Support the client product owner to gather, prioritize, and break down requirements into epics, user stories, acceptance criteria, etc;
- Facilitate workshops to discover business needs, design, and technical specifications;
- Work together with UX/UI designers to define and refine the wireframes and designs;
- Work closely with QA engineers to ensure we deliver high-quality products;
- Build a strong and trusted client relationship.
Note to non-EU nationals: we require a valid permanent work permit/residency in the Netherlands.
What do we offer in return?
- A sunny terrace to enjoy a few drinks 🥂 with your colleagues and our BBQs
- Our annual ski trip and regular online and onsite events 🤙
- Remote work friendly 👩💻 we really want you to have a voice on this, whether mingling with your colleagues at Café Valtech or on our Zoom Café Corner
- A team serious about getting things done while not taking itself too seriously 😁
- Personal study budget and time – we take learning very seriously 👨🏫 and want you to be able to improve your skills
- Weekly Tech Along where you can talk about different topics – some of them might not even be related to tech at all 🎾
- Annual bonus based on company performance 📈
- Home office budget to improve your workstation and getting you ready to shine 🤩
- An onboarding trip 🌎 to the other office and after that a yearly trip
Our recruitment process:
- Introductory video call with Recruiter;
- Video interview with Hiring Manager and team member;
- Final video cultural and business interview with Leadership.