Are you a brilliant critical thinking business analyst who wants to help build world class digital solutions for our great national and international clients? Can you talk both business and tech and bridge the IT and the business organization?
Are you experienced in understanding requirements and translating them into user stories and acceptance criteria? Then you might be our new Business Analyst.
You’ll be responsible for the business analyst part of client projects, where you’ll hold the responsibility of understanding the business needs, gathering business requirements, and translating these into development-ready user stories and acceptance criteria.
It’ll also be you who spearheads team refinement sessions and clarification with ux-consultants, visual designers, back end and front end developers to clarify the technical opportunities against the business requirements.
You work and negotiate directly with the key client stakeholders to evaluate and transform business targets into a backlog of prioritized user stories.
- You’ll own client relationship with the product owner and other key project team members
- You’ll engage key client stakeholders, facilitate workshops, conduct client interviews to define business goals and elicit business requirements
- You’ll align business requirements to platform functionality
- You’ll understand current business processes and define future business processes
- You’ll determine documentation needs based on the project requirements and manage the documentation efforts
- You’ll define and document business requirements, functional requirements and translate to developer ready backlog
- You’ll facilitate sessions on maximising the re-use of the main implementation component library with future sites
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- You’ve a minimum of 3 years of experience as a Business Analyst, ideally from a digital agency or an internal IT function
- You’ve experience with InRiver PIM and preferably also CMS platforms, and you know you way around in Jira and Confluence.
- You’ve working experience on Scrum and other Agile methodologies
- You know how to get your point across to anyone who’ll listen, and your passion and enthusiasm motivate your colleagues to love the user too.
- You speak and write fluently in English and preferably also in Danish
What can you expect from us?
At Valtech you’ll become part of an exceptional team of more than 3,500 talented innovators, design thinkers, marketers, creatives and developers, who all create unprecedented success for our clients while optimizing time-to-market and return on investment. We interact across countries, disciplines, trades, roles and teams. We’re consultants before anything else and take ownership of our own work, clients and careers. We provide everyone with a large degree of freedom - in return, we expect an equally high degree of accountability and dedication.
We’ve, from our very beginning, always worked hard on providing everyone within our organization with the opportunity to grow and transform their job opportunities and career paths across the world. From graduates to seasoned professionals who are experts in their field. Valtech will always be recognized not just for the quality of the work we deliver, but for all the amazing people that make it happen. We don’t just talk about how to get things done; we really do transform by doing.
WHAT TO DO NEXT…
Please send an email to Tania De Sanctis, if you have any questions. As part of our general transparent approach, we like to deal with salary upfront. So, if this sounds like your next adventure, please send us your application, and let us know what you expect. With on-going interviews, we urge you to send your application as soon as possible.
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION AT VALTECH
At Valtech, we’re here to engineer experiences that work and reach every single person. To do this, we are proactive about creating workplaces that work for every person at Valtech. Our goal is to create an equitable workplace which gives people from all backgrounds the support they need to thrive, grow and meet their goals (whatever they may be). You can find out more about what we’re doing to create a Valtech for everyone here.