Are you a brilliant critical thinking business analyst who wants to provide wisdom and data insights to our great national and international clients? Do you have an analytical mind, which will help to enable clients to anticipate tomorrow’s trends and connect more directly with consumers across their digital touch points while optimizing time-to-market and ROI? Then you might be our new Business Analyst.
You will be responsible for leading Valtech Project Teams to drive the project vision, objectives and take ultimate ownership for delivering impactful digital solutions with the project team.
You will keep a constant eye on the industrial trends in digital technologies and marketing, as well as strategic and political issues related to the client and participate in strategic planning in collaboration with the clients.
You work and negotiates directly with the key client stakeholders to analyze and transform business objectives into a backlog of prioritized user stories based on market data, internal needs, and business value.
- Own client relationships with product owner and other key project team members.
- Engage key client stakeholders, facilitate workshops, conduct client interviews to define business goals and elicit business requirements
- Align business requirements to platform functionality
- Understand current business processes and define future business processes
- Determine documentation needs based on the project requirements and manage the documentation efforts
- Define and document business requirements, functional requirements and translate to developer ready backlog
- Facilitate sessions on maximizing the re-use of the main implementation component library with future sites
The ideal candidate
- Masters data, attributes and product hierarchies. Your experience may include integrations to WCMS, PIM, OMS, ERP, Payment gateways and CRM
- Knows how to get your point across to anyone who will listen and your passion and enthusiasm motivate your colleagues to love the user too. You speak and write fluently in English and preferably also in Danish
- You have minimum 3 years’ experience as Business Analyst ideally from a digital agency or an internal IT function, and working experience on Scrum and other Agile methodologies.
- Knowledge of headless CMS and Commerce services.
- Knowledge of Transactional (Commerce) and CMS type platforms (ex: Sitecore, AEM, Hybris, Salesforce, etc.).
And here’s a little about us
As part of a global organization we have multi-cultural local environments that are both open and collaborative, offering unmatched opportunities for personal and professional development – locally as well as globally.
We interact across countries, disciplines, trades, roles and teams. We are consultants before anything else and take ownership of our own work, clients and careers. We provide everyone with freedom and sky-high opportunities - in return, we expect an equally high degree of accountability and dedication.
We have a role-based, transparent workplace based on democratic principles where the same terms apply to everyone. Therefore, we all share the same loyalty-based pension and vacation scheme, health insurance and fringe benefits.
As part of our general transparent approach, we like to deal with salary upfront. So when you apply, let us know what you expect. With on-going interviews, we urge you to send your application as soon as possible.