Business Development Executive
Valtech is a global digital agency with offices in 21 countries, employing more than 5700 people from all walks of life. Valtech provides full digital services and brings value to its clients at every stage of a digital project: from strategic consulting to developing and optimizing critical digital platforms for business.
With its recognised commitment to innovation and agility, Valtech helps brands grow and expand their businesses through web technologies while optimising time to market and return on investment (ROI).
Partnering with multinational organisations, our core offerings are the design and build of Mobile Applications, eCommerce platforms, and enterprise content management systems using Salesforce, Adobe, SAP Hybris, and Sitecore.
Whatever your role at Valtech, we share the same traits: pride in our work and the way we deliver it.
As a Business Development Executive, you will:
- Implement the Go-To-Market strategy for the APAC region by working closely with the Business Development team to reinforce Valtech’s new business growth strategy
- Be responsible for market research of the APAC digital landscape to identify high potential growth areas, competitors, key target accounts and keep abreast of rapidly changing digital technology trends
- Actively map key accounts and their decision-makers and initiate the first level of sales touchpoint through targeted messaging via LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Assist Business Development Lead to follow up on marketing leads wherein instructed
- Assist in consolidating and updating sales collateral for pitches and presentations
- Your primary work tools will be our Salesforce CRM database and LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- You will act as a support to Marketing teams in events and campaigns
Why you should join Valtech?
Flexibility: We trust in the expertise, skills, and actions of our colleagues. That’s why we provide a flexible work schedule that supports work/life balance.
Career Advancement: We offer a career, not just a job. We invest in the personal and professional growth of every employee because we believe growth leads to both business impact and personal fulfillment.
Learning and Development: We foster a culture that encourages and promotes professional growth and development, with continuous learning through our in house LMS (Ask us about the Academy)
- DescriptionRelevant Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-2 years of business development or market research experience with an interest to grow into a sales role in a digital agency space
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Outstanding MS PowerPoint skills and proficient in MS Excel and MS Word.
- Proactive and ability to work well under strict timelines
- Pre-knowledge of Salesforce CRM and LinkedIn Sales Navigator will be added advantage
- General knowledge of digital platforms, digital marketing, data and e-commerce.
- As a person, you are positive, curious, like to work together in teams and support each other. Personal chemistry is important in the team and if you are the right person with the desire to learn and develop, you will fit in well.