Business Development Executive, Valtech Inside
What we are looking for:
Valtech is looking for a Business Development Executive to join us in the pursuit of becoming the leading digital agency globally. Your main responsibility is spearheading the commercial efforts for Valtech’s newest business line, Valtech_Inside, centered around software development and establishing large-scale digital factories with our clients.
Your job is to know the market, hunt the business needs that can be solved digitally, creating and pursuing opportunities with new client prospects. You know the value of getting down-and-dirty with the creation of digital products rather than going on autopilot with generic slide decks, and you’re comfortable with positioning a full-service offering that span strategy, creative and technology.
And the showstopper: you must have worked within the technology space. Digital agency, tech consultancy, however your former employer chose to describe themselves, the core of the matter is that you have worked with digital natives day in and day out: designing digital solutions, speaking in terms of pixels and bytes and evangelizing the benefits of a wireless society. You must have lived and breathed this stuff.
- Medical: Options starting at 100% medical coverage for employees, and we cover 85% for spouses, partners, and dependents
- We contribute an annual $750 for employee only or $1,500 cash payment towards your family HSA
- 401(k) Employer matching and immediate vesting
- Flexible Paid Time Off under Valtech's policy to support your work-life balance
- Up to 8 Weeks of paid Parental Leave
- Home office set up stipend for new hires
- 2pm Summer Fridays
- Cultivating strong relationships with major customers to ensure a continuous flow of sales revenue.
- Identifying promising prospects through cold-calling, networking, and customer referrals.
- Lead end-to-end presales / RFP response / pitch process through qualification, win strategy definition, engagement of appropriate resources such as solution engineers, professional services leads, partner executives etc.
- Ensuring that all sales administration and customer service activities run smoothly.
- Providing overall guidance to Sales Representatives.
- Maintaining accurate records of the total number of sales made, potential and existing customers, as well as sales employee performance evaluations.
- Analyzing sales metrics to determine whether current sales strategies are effective.
- Conducting in-depth research on competitors' products, pricing, and market success to gain insight into customer preferences and interests.
- Bachelor's degree in business management or administration, marketing, communications, or related field is preferred.
- 10+ years’ experience in business development/sales roles within the digital agency/tech professional services industry.
- Existing network of potential clients in your geographical locale.
- Demonstrable track records selling multi-year, seven figure engagements.
- Personal drive to “Getting it done and right” and the ability to make effective decisions and see them through.
- Flexibility and ability to adjust on-the-fly to new demands and business environments, sense of urgency.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and people skills working with internal teams and client teams.
- Assertiveness, directness, and a “company first” mentality.
- Proven sales management experience.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications as well as Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software.
- Strong negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Close sales and exceed quarterly quotas
- Experience on managing sales teams desirable.
- Must be able to travel within the United States
Here’s a little about us:
Valtech is a global digital agency that focuses on business transformation for our clients. Founded in 1993, Valtech has established itself as one of the largest independent global agency groups with more than 5,000 exceptional individuals operating out of 51+ offices in 19 countries. We work with some of the world’s best-known brands from travel to retail, connected experiences to automotive and we’re now ready to bring on even more talented colleagues to join us.