Business Development Intern (Paid)
What we are looking for:
In this paid Internship, she/he/they will deliver the essential drivers for the experiences we engineer. Working closely with many of our different teams, your insights, collaboration and strategic eye will enrich the digital partnerships we’re growing with clients across industries and markets. We believe in the power of cross-functional teams. Different people with different backgrounds working together around a common goal and a shared culture.
Before we continue to dive into the requirements for the role let’s talk about Why you should join Valtech?
Flexibility: We trust in the expertise, skills, and actions of our colleagues. That’s why we provide a flexible work schedule that supports work/life balance.
Career Advancement: We offer a career, not just a job. We invest in the personal and professional growth of every employee because we believe growth leads to both business impact and personal fulfillment.
Learning and Development: We foster a culture that encourages and promotes professional growth and development, with continuous learning through our in house LMS (Ask us about the Academy)
- Medical: Options starting at 100% medical coverage for employees, and we cover 85% for spouses, partners, and dependents, we contribute with a $2500 cash payment towards your family HSA 401K Matching immediately vested.
- Minimum of 30 days PTO.
- Up to 8 Weeks Parental Leave.
- Home office set up stipend.
- 2pm Summer Fridays.
Want to learn more about our unique culture and awesome people click here
Back to the role:
- Support the Business Development team on various initiatives and pursuits of digital engagements
- Conduct research on various organizations to identify potential clients
- Brainstorm creative business development strategies
- Utilize Valtech methodologies to effectively support the BD team on drafting proposals
- Fuel the entrepreneurial culture at Valtech by learning more and contributing beyond responsibilities wherever and whenever possible
- Perform various administrative duties as required
- Proactive, hands-on and entrepreneurial spirit
- Digital native, who understands exceptional digital experience versus lackluster
- Detail-oriented and thorough
- Ambition for business and professional growth
- Motivation to collaborate across disciplines (creative, strategy, technology, client services, business development)
- Highly proficient in Mac OS or Windows leveraging office applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Salesforce, etc, preferred but not necessary)
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and sales skills
- Prior Internship experience preferred, but not required
- MBA candidate preferred
- MBA Candidate preferred
Here’s a little about us: