Business Systems Analyst
What we are looking for:
He/She/They will provide front line support to Finance & Accounting department in resolving any issues related to the functioning of Oracle Financials Cloud modules, ranging from data migration, interfaces, extensions (workflow approvals, user interface customizations) and reporting design, development, testing and execution modules (GL, AP, AR, FA, CE, SLA, Intercompany, Tax).
- Medical: Options starting at 100% medical coverage for employees and we cover 85% for spouses, partners, and dependents, we contribute $2500 cash towards your family HSA
401K Matching immediately vested.
Minimum of 30 days PTO.
Up to 8 Weeks Parental Leave.
Home office set up stipend.
2pm Summer Fridays.
- Maintain existing documentation to update configuration, test scripts, technical specifications, design and deployment.
- Assist with the review of Functional Design documents, modular and functionality demos, Discovery Sessions, GAP Analysis, System Integration and User Acceptance Testing, End User Training, Deployment of customizations and cutover activities.
- Instrumental in the implementation of the Oracle Financials SaaS Cloud modules (GL, AP, AR, FA, CE, SLA, Intercompany, Tax)
- Partner to review business requirements in all aspects of the solution which will be used to provide an optimal solution in the perspective of a new deployment and the extension of the core model.
- Coordinate with our implementation external partner to complete regression testing for Oracle Financials Cloud scheduled upgrades.
- Assist with continuous process improvement on existing Oracle Cloud Modules and provide insights into best practices by keeping a continuous track of the new product features.
- Interact with Oracle sales and product development teams to stay informed of product development and upcoming product road map.
- Requires a Master’s degree in Information Systems or Management Information Systems
- 3 years’ experience in job offered or will consider a Bachelor’s degree in Information systems or Management Information Systems or their equivalent
- 5 years progressive experience
- Experience with: Oracle Cloud SAAS Financials modules, Oracle Cloud using FBDI templates, SQL/PLSQL; SOAP/REST API
Here’s a little about us: