Picture this! As our new C#.NET Developer you’re part of a dedicated team in Amsterdam, Amersfoort, Utrecht or Eindhoven, serving the coolest clients like Heineken, Volkswagen and Shimano, and work together with the most talented people in the field. Or in plain English. You’ll get to work in one of the most exciting working environments ever seen!
Are you a talented C#.Net Developer that will not only bring us a fun colleague, but good knowledge and a bunch of experience as well? Then this job might be just right for you!
What do expect from you?
Web development is your passion. You know how to convince colleagues of your genius ideas and you know how to make a difference for our clients.
In addition you should have:
- Sufficient knowledge of the English language. Do you speak Dutch too? That’s a great advantage;
- You have 2-5 years’ experience in ASP.NET and C# and at least 1 year experience in MVC;
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field;
- Knowledge of SQL;
- The ability to write clean and readable code;
- Strong collaboration skills and desire to work within a team;
- Communicative, a self-starter, self-assured, but not afraid to ask for help.
Furthermore, it would be nice if you have experience with Agile/Scrum, Episerver or Sitecore, REST Web Services, database design and stored SQL procedures and unit tests. Do you have knowledge of frontend frameworks and are you familiar with continuous integration and various design and architectural patterns (such as Dependency Injection, Layered Architecture, Component Based Architecture) as well? That’s even better!
Note to non-EU nationals: we require a valid workpermit and residency in the Netherlands
What do we offer in return?
We have a lot of good things to offer such as:
- A good employment package and lots of space to develop yourself. You determine how quickly your career develops and how your salary grows.
- We have our own internal Academy and we offer you all kind of trainings to help you grow. Next to that we offer external studies as well.
- Because work, learning and private life are increasingly bound together, working hours are flexible to assure you can make the most of your creativity.
Fancy doing something fun with your colleagues after work? Every Friday we end the week with some drinks and snacks, and you can take part in activities organized by our staff association.
Acquisition not appreciated.