Valtech is a global digital agency with offices in 17 countries, employing more than 3,500 people from all walks of life. Valtech provides full digital services and brings value to its clients at every stage of a digital project: from strategic consulting to the development and optimization of critical digital platforms for business.
With its recognized commitment to innovation and agility, Valtech helps brands grow and expand their businesses through web technologies while optimizing time to market and return on investment (ROI).
Partnering with multinational organizations, our core offerings are the design and build of Mobile Applications, eCommerce platforms, and enterprise content management systems using Salesforce, Adobe, SAP Hybris, and Sitecore.
Whatever your role at Valtech, we share the same traits: pride in our work and the way we deliver it.
- Closely collaborate client leads to achieve acquisition and growth targets spread across offline and online channels such as social, search, paid search, mobile, display, etc.
- Research and recommend allocation of marketing budgets across online and offline channels for efficient spending (based on platform evaluation)
- Understand products inside out. Research competitors and their strategies to find the gaps in the industry and accordingly set up marketing and advertising strategies to meet business goals
- Consult and guide media agency to optimize performance on various channels to achieve goals and ROI targets
- Scope out and identify new platforms, tools and systems to improve performance
- Identify pain points to creatively improve non-performing areas
- Analyze data and identify opportunities/issues to optimize and maximize integrated marketing and sales acceleration programs
- Collaborate with client teams to source and implement the most effective keywords, measure keyword performance and optimize campaigns based on them.
- Tweak strategies by evaluating the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) of all existing marketing channels to determine and make necessary adjustments to optimize marketing effectiveness.
- Consult on managing ad placements, target the relevant interests and topics, and use Google’s in-market audiences for search ads.
- Use multi-touch attribution to track touchpoints across the funnel, which will help maximize campaign effectiveness.
- Develop hypotheses and perform A/B (or multivariate) testing to recommend optimizations
- Leverage customer insights to better segment, target, and reach potential customers
- Explore new marketing opportunities such as social media channels, apps, ad formats, etc.
- Test new channels and trends (such as voice search, Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, Digital Out of Home, content distribution platforms like Taboola/Outbrain etc.)
- Optimize marketing budgets to maximize Cost per Acquisition (CPA) and efficiently scale new customers
- Setup persona and segment marketing framework with a view to direct ongoing marketing strategy
You will need some of the below:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 6 or more years of analyzing digital & marketing activities
- Outstanding analytical and hands-on skills using complex data sets required, along with experience in data visualization tools and business insights dashboards
- Deep experience across display, video, social, and SEM with a focus on performance optimisation
- Strong understanding of and experience with programmatic advertising
- Well-versed in the campaign planning process and experience media budget allocation
- Direct experience developing tactical media plans, including custom partnerships
- Expertise in media tracking, attribution methodologies, and a history of working with analytics teams
- Familiarity with ad-tech and mar-tech
- Experienced working in a regional role or working with multiple countries, and working on B2B lead generation programs
- Familiar with Agile methodology of project execution
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and dynamic environment – ability to prioritize for highest impact
- Ability to efficiently manage and implement quick-turn, tactical projects
- Hands-on attitude and high attention to the detail
- Strong cross-team collaboration and a demonstrated test-and-learn attitude
- Proficient in English with additional languages an advantage
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills