In this role, you get to steward all campaign-related activities and be the glue connecting all stakeholders. You will work with the marketing team to develop the campaign brief, design team to fuel creative development and product and production partners to bring it to life, and finally the local markets team for localisation and launch out into the world. Yes - this role will also act as the main day to day connector between HQ marketing and country marketing teams to ensure that we support their marketing needs as well as maintain a consistent brand look and feel globally. Finally, you will also work closely with our Analytics team to develop campaign post campaign evaluations to collage learning and best practices to guide our future campaign.
You will be responsible for coordinating briefs and resource allocation between marketing and design teams. You will help to drive a consistent and distinct tone of voice for the brand through campaigns. You will help to coordinate customer asset developments and adaptations across marketing channels. You will also drive the analysis of assets across channels and insights about customers.
- Plan and execute tailored and targeted campaigns to drive growth
- Proactively recommend and support the development and implementation of new strategies to boost volume growth, while keeping margins on target
- Analyze all on-going campaigns, including daily tracking of performance and budget management
- Execute all aspects of the life-cycle management process, from initial sourcing and market introduction to deletion
- Conduct and implement a competitive intelligence and market insights review process
- Analyze data sets to identify consumer and market trends, and suggest high impact growth strategies
- Work with the Marketing team to develop content to drive brand awareness, sessions, new customer acquisition, and orders
- Work with CRM and Performance teams to identify and track campaign success in delivering business objectives, analyze relevant data streams to lead improvements
- Degree in Marketing, Mass Media & Communication, Business, Psychology etc.
- 4+ years work-related experience in Campaign Management / Marketing / Category Management
- Experience with E-commerce/FMCG/grocery retailers is a plus
- Decent experience on customer LTV framework design and management in preferred. Deep understanding on mobile App, media and online community, deep understanding of all operations index.
- Excellent project management skills, communication skills. Responsible, efficient, teamwork spirit.
- Ability to manage complexity and be comfortable with ambiguity
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders - experience in a matrixed, high growth company will be valued
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work autonomously in a highly demanding and often ambiguous environment, with strong attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills