Valtech is looking for a Client Growth alternant w/m as from September onwards.
Throughout this work experience, you will be exposed to Global Clients organization, with client teams sitting in all regions of our group. You will get a comprehensive understanding of our business with hands-on experience on how to lead and manage a client growth community, generate strategies to stimulate client growth and collaborate with cross functional teams on global projects. It will be a mix of in-person and remote work.
You’ll report to the Global Director, Client Growth & Strategy, based in Paris.
Role / Mission Client Growth Alternant w/m
Your main actions will be:
- Support client growth team’s key initiatives for the client community within the Valtech group
- Interface regularly and work cross-functionally with different profiles such as Client Partners/Account Managers, Subject Matter Experts, Marketing, leadership teams and craft circles on key projects
- Own the preparation for team meetings; make sure that all materials are prepped and shared as needed, record calls and take notes, prepare and send a call recap to all parties where needed
- Monitor dashboards and communicate key insights through reporting
- Prepare slide decks and other internal documentation, share and maintain as needed
- Update intranet regularly for all Client Partnership content
- Assist in managing the Client Partner craft circle & community across all regions
- Support in setting up and scaling programs across the group
- Proactively identify and execute on opportunities and continuously improve organizational effectiveness
- Bachelor degree minimum / Bac+3 or M1 in Digital, Management, Sales, Marketing, Communications, or related field
- A first work experience is a plus
- Passion and understanding of Digital industry
- Good business acumen
- Knowledge of MS Office programs (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM is a plus
- General Knowledge of reporting tools/processes is a plus
- Native/Fluent in English and French (other language is appreciated).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Curious & Quick to learn
- Attention to detail & proactive
- Ability to stay organized, multi-task, and be proactive
- Analytical thinking and efficient decision-making
- Ability to build strong relationships with collaborators
- Data-driven decision making & Strong problem-solving skills
Valtech Values : Share - Dare - Care
- Share : We pay it forward. We share knowledge with our peers, our clients and colleagues all over the world. We share to connect, to learn, to grow, to be open and to be transparent. We share the passion for making a difference in the world. For making an impact. We share the value of being part of a collaborative, role-based and diverse organisation respectfully embracing different personalities, cultures and opinions.
- Dare : We thrive in environments that are full of complexity and ambiguity. We dare to challenge not only ourselves and each other, but also our clients to go into unknown territories. Fueled by our shared passion, we dare to trust each other and go new, innovative ways to make extraordinary things happen. We dare to take the lead. To take responsibility even when things have failed. We dare to speak up and to be honest.
- Care : We care about the end user experience. We care for our clients' businesses and about the quality of the things we create. We care deeply about the vibe and well being of our teams. We care for ourselves and our colleagues to live healthy lives. We care about the world we live in and in taking responsibility for our role in improving human lives and making the world a better place for everyone.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Valtech, we’re here to engineer experiences that work and reach every single person. To do this, we are proactive about creating workplaces that work for every person at Valtech. Our goal is to create an equitable workplace which gives people from all backgrounds the support they need to thrive, grow and meet their goals (whatever they may be).
Please do not worry if you do not meet all of the criteria or if you have some gaps in your CV. We’d love to hear from you and see if you’re our next member of the Valtech team!
Valtech is a digital agency focused on business transformation. We are capitalising on 25 years experience in technology, marketing, strategy and data to transform how you interact with the world; delivering frictionless experiences that close the gap between expectation and reality.
Together with our clients we are transforming every industry from retail to travel, healthcare to manufacturing. We are removing complexity and adding instant value, making the every-day intuitive, seamless and simple.
With 4700 experts in 51 offices in 19 countries, we are perfectly positioned to support the global transformation of our clients and enable them to anticipate the challenges of tomorrow, to drive their growth and achieve ROI, fast.
www.valtech.com Transform by Doing