Valtech is a global business transformation agency delivering innovation with a purpose. We enable clients to anticipate tomorrow’s trends and connect more directly with consumers across their digital touch points while optimizing time-to-market and ROI.
We are a network of more than 3800 innovators, design thinkers, marketers, creatives and developers spanning 5 continents with offices in 18 countries (USA, UK, Canada, France, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Denmark, Brazil, China, India, Australia, Singapore, Argentina, Ukraine, Macedonia, UAE).
While our expertise is in technology, marketing and experience design, our passion is in addressing transformational business challenges for our clients, including strategy consulting, service design, technology services, and optimization of business-critical digital platforms for multichannel e-commerce and marketing.
To further grow our sales and client services operation team Valtech Switzerland currently searches for an experienced Senior Account Manager
Senior Account Manager (w/m/x)
- You hold both strategic and business responsibility for a portfolio of both tier 1 and 2 clients at Valtech and work directly with their stakeholders to support the further ideation of their business goals collaborating with Valtech as a strategic partner
- You support our clients in fully understanding short, mid and long-term goals to ensure Valtech meets delivery requirements and works towards resolving potential challenges
- You monitor and support client satisfaction and handle client escalations professionally
- You strive to achieve both growth revenue and retention targets- forecasting and tracking account key metrics and communicating these to stakeholders
- You collaborate with Valtechs key technology platform partners in the region, e.g. Adobe, Microsoft, Sitecore etc.
- You collaborate closely with our delivery function to ensure that the account is resourced appropriately
- You act as a subject matter expert for Valtech’s current service delivery and future capabilities
- What you offer
- You hold relevant education or related experience within business development/account management or sales roles within the digital agency/tech professional services industry.
- You hold 5+ years’ experience working within a similar role for a digital agency, digital services, consulting or technology partner.
- You hold a track record of growing and supporting multi million value client accounts within the Swiss region.
- You have a demonstrable track record in identifying, pitching and selling multi-year, seven figure digital solution engagements to both new and existing clients.
- You hold excellent interpersonal, communication, and people skills working with internal teams and client teams
- You are a proficient German and English communicator
What we offer
Flexible Working Model
Our jobs wrap around our lives – not the other way around. Whether you’d like to work part-time, at a reduced percentage, from home or the office, we make sure to find a work model that fits your lifestyle.
Fair & Equal compensation
We keep up with the market standards and follow the principle of non-discrimination in compensation for work.
We offer a career, not just a job. Let us know the direction you want to take and profit from internal & external trainings and courses. Your personal and professional development is important to us.
Honesty, openness and respect are among our core values. We encourage an open feedback culture in order to build trust and grow together.
We enjoy spending time together, not only at work. Ski trips, wine tasting or cooking classes - there are plenty of cool events to join and to get to know your colleagues.
We want you to stay with us! Our seniority allowance helps to re-charge your batteries more often with extra vacations after 3, 6, 10+ years.
We trust in the expertise, skills and actions of our companions. That’s why we offer flexibility and freedom that enables them to take responsibility and make decisions.
Broad Insurance package
Besides a fair salary, we offer a broad insurance package with above-average accident and illness benefits and a modern pension fund scheme.
Choice of Gear
The right equipment is essential to do great work. Select the brand you feel most comfortable with. We make sure you have everything you need.
Valtech as a Diverse and Inclusive Employer
At Valtech, we’re here to engineer experiences that work and reach every single person. To do this, we are proactive about creating workplaces that work for every person at Valtech. Our goal is to create an equitable workplace which gives people from all backgrounds the support they need to thrive, grow and meet their goals (whatever they may be). You can find out more about what we’re doing to create a Valtech for everyone https://www.valtech.com/about/....
Please do not worry if you do not meet all of the criteria or if you have some gaps in your CV. We’d love to hear from you and see if you’re our next member of the Valtech team!