The purpose of the role “Cloud Architect” is to design and create solutions using public cloud services for online services Valtech builds for our clients. The Cloud Architect works together with other tech leads and digital strategists to come to a solution that is fitting to the business needs of our client. The cloud architect interacts with the client, third parties and technology partners as well as the internal team to come to the right solution, resolve architectural problems as they arise and knows how to assemble support for the presented solutions at the client team as well as the internal teams.
The cloud architect is part of the lead team together with the software architect, technical consultant, digital strategy consultant and consults the account team of client director, program manager, project- and service managers.
Your activities will be:
- You design cloud architectures for our clients based on public cloud services in Azure, AWS;
- You actively promote and evangelize a DevOps way of working;
- You coach and lead cloud engineers in the execution of your plans;
- You actively participate in sales pitches by delivering high level solutions, cost estimates and by presenting Valtechs solution and way of working to the client;
- You actively participate in forming and evaluating Valtechs cloud management services;
- You actively participate in the DevOps & Cloud craft circle;
- You set the standard, help create best practices and actively work to implement them in the organization;
- You align with different technical and non-technical disciplines to make sure your solutions are rooted in the Valtech best practices, philosophy and way of working;
- You stay up to date with the latest developments in your area;
- You represent Valtech in your subject matter at events;
- You support negotiations with technology partners;
- You make sure that there’s enough and documentation on the solutions you are responsible for;
- You know how to delegate tasks;
- You promote, support and evangelize DevOps mindset and way of working to colleagues and clients and lead by example;
- You advise on existing solutions on the areas of security, reliability, cost effectivity and performance;
- You actively pursue knowledge of the software of our technology partners;
- You participate in the wider DevOps community;
- You support recruitment by participating in interviews;
- You embrace innovation by pro-actively taking the initiative to research and initiate new innovative concepts and pro-actively help to produce new innovative and valuable assets to the services we deliver to clients.
Why work with us?
We offer culture of continuous learning, diversity place in the company and competitive salary. We have also comprehensive benefits like medical care, English Classes in company, relaxed atmosphere, feedback culture, snacks in the office, flexible working time, decompression area and others.