Cloud Engineer with good understanding and hands on experience on designing, implementing, maintaining and monitoring on Cloud infrastructures. Responsibilities include to plan, develop, execute and support application processes and maintain high availability of environments. Working closely with our sales and presales team on onboarding new clients.
- Selecting the appropriate Cloud services based on compute, data, or security requirements
- Deploying, managing, and operating scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant applications and systems on the cloud
- Utilize Azure features for provisioning, onboarding, monitoring, scaling and distribution of compute infrastructure of clients
- Monitoring and managing Cloud Infrastructure, networks, environments and cloud resources. Implementing and controlling the flow of data to and from Cloud
- Managing and automating cloud services life cycle aspects and processes (monitoring, patching, events notifications, configurations remediation, HA/DR requirements).
- Assist clients in the maintenance and administration of build/release systems, client environments
- Configure software builds, provisioning and automate deployments to Azure environments.
- Responding and resolving incidents from creation to resolution
- Development and documentation of Operational procedures for service Operations teams.
- Collaborate with enterprise and regional architecture teams on architecture strategy, roadmaps, standards, and governance.
- Ensure Agile and Lean best practices are applied to the delivery and security architecture standards are followed.
- Hands-on work experience in architecting Azure and/or AWS solutions.
- Cloud software development experience with at least Azure, AWS, GCP
- Experience developing forward-looking architectures such as microservices, reliable and stateless services, service bus and messaging technologies
- Experience with Azure AD, Identity providers
- Familiarity with Azure Service Fabric, Docker, ARM template creation and deployment, scripting
- Experience with Web Services technologies and protocols such as SOAP, REST
- Experience designing and implementing cloud-based applications, awareness of main public cloud offerings (Azure and AWS)
- Solid understanding of networking, VSTS, DNS, VPN, Express route, Security Center, ARM templates
- Experience with coding Restful APIs and using configuration management tools
- Knowledge of Python, PowerShell, YAML, bash
- Advanced English