- A bachelor/university degree (or Dutch HBO or WO level equivalent)
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience with external clients
- Experience with Cloud, Windows environments, web servers and database servers
- Experience with managing content management systems is a must, with e-commerce platforms is a plus
- Speaking and writing English is a must, Dutch is a plus
- Knowledge of Amazon web services, Azure, ASL and/or ITIL, SQL Server, Powershell, Sitecore, Episerver, Adobe Experience Manager and Hybris preferred
Note to non-EU nationals: we require a valid workpermit and residency in the Netherlands.
What do we offer in return?
At Valtech, you can expect a good employment package and loads of space in which to develop yourself. You decide how fast your career moves and how your salary grows. Nor will you be on your own, because we also offer plenty of internal support. You learn on projects every day and you can take courses at our in-house Academy. You can also, in consultation with your manager, follow a work-related course offered by an external provider. And because working, learning and private life are increasingly entwined, you can organise your working hours flexibly. This way you can employ your creativity when you’re at your most creative.
Fancy having a laugh with your colleagues after work? Every Friday we ‘download’ the week at our own bar, while you’re also welcome to join in the activities organised by our staff association.
Acquisition not appreciated.