Composable eCommerce Consultant
At Valtech, we imagine and create the world of tomorrow!
Before we continue to dive into the requirements for the role let’s talk about Why you should join Valtech?
Flexibility: We trust in the expertise, skills, and actions of our colleagues. That’s why we provide a flexible work schedule that supports work/life balance.
Career Advancement: We offer a career, not just a job. We invest in the personal and professional growth of every employee because we believe growth leads to both business impact and personal fulfillment.
Learning and Development: We foster a culture that encourages and promotes professional growth and development, with continuous learning through our in house LMS (Ask us about the Academy)
The perks :
- Flexible PTO Policy!
- Valtech is lucky to collaborate with amazing organizations (local to global). If you want to learn and grow as an eCommerce specialist, this is the place for you.
- Flexible schedule, with a 37.5 hour work week.
- The possibility to work remotely and $500 to outfit your home office when you first start.
- The possibility to work from wherever you want (subject to approval).
- Life, medical and dental insurance with 24/7 access to counseling and telemedicine & an employee assistance program (EAP).
- A community of supportive people (from your day-to-day colleagues to the company owners).
- Offices all across the globe including in Montreal and in Sainte-Thérèse, on the northshore of Montreal.
- A strong corporate culture where the values Share, Dare and Care are a part of the company’s DNA.
Back to the role:
What you will do:
Provide consulting services and deliver mandates
Consulting & Strategic Planning:
- Offer high-level consulting services and execute mandates focused on B2B digital transformation.
- Spearhead and conduct extensive project discovery sessions to delve deep into B2B business requirements.
- Craft detailed BRD (Business Requirements Document) showcasing the intricate needs of B2B clients.
- Conceptualize epics and stories, subsequently building and prioritizing robust project backlogs, ensuring that assumptions and dependencies are duly considered.
- Collaborate with solution architects to bridge the gap between business requirements and technical necessities.
- Engage in strategic endeavors, assisting clients in both defining and achieving present and future business aspirations.
- Partner with VPs/ADs to leverage synergies across mandates, promoting a cohesive sharing of strategic insights.
Operational Excellence & Monitoring:
- Own the orchestration of operational groups, ensuring they synergize to deliver exceptional consulting services to clients.
- Track vital metrics and KPIs to gauge the ROI of projects, and proactively monitor the overall performance, emphasizing an ROI-centric approach in every client deliverable.
- Lead client teams towards a culture of Performance Measurement, showcasing the potential of key KPIs in their deliverables.
- Supervise and refine the client backlog to ensure it aligns with the client's vision and business objectives, spotlighting areas ripe for consulting services intervention.
- Assess clients' eCommerce performance against set business objectives, proactively pinpointing areas of improvement, and ensuring that these insights are relayed back to the client with the support of the AD, VP, and client services teams.
Sales & Business Development:
- Recognize consulting service needs of clients, position them in sync with other offerings, price them competitively, and ensure their delivery adds substantial value to clients.
- Engage in sales pitches, encompassing concept creation, methodology definition, costing, and final presentation.
- Spot growth opportunities within existing client relationships and collaborate with ADs and VPs to propose services.
Expertise & Thought Leadership:
- Position yourself as a Subject Matter Expert in 2 to 3 industries/verticals pertinent to B2B, such as manufacturing, supply chain, or SaaS, and perpetually update your knowledge base.
- Share and promote your expertise both within the organization and externally, through avenues like internal training sessions, lunch & learn initiatives, conferences, and more.
What you should have:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in eCommerce strategy with entreprise accounts
- Knowledge of Commerce tools
- Excellent oral and written language skill both in French and English .
- A proactive leader with business acumen
- Positive attitude and diplomatic approach to communication
- Ability to communicate complex ideas in a simple way, including to a C-level audience
- University education in eCommerce, IT, business administration or any other related field (or relevant experience)
- Experience or good understanding of B2B contexts and realities
- Knowledge of retail, B2C, and D2C
Here’s a little about us
Valtech is a global digital agency that focuses on business transformation for our clients. Founded in 1993, Valtech has established itself as one of the largest independent global agency groups with more than 6,000 exceptional individuals operating out of 51+ offices in 19 countries. We work with some of the world’s best-known brands from travel to retail, connected experiences to automotive and we’re now ready to bring on even more talented colleagues to join us.
We believe diversity is essential to creating the best digital products & experiences. Valtech is committed to providing and maintaining a work environment where all employees and candidates are treated with dignity and respect and that is free of bias, prejudice, and harassment. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ethnicity, citizenship, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Valtech is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates who require them (such as those with limitations, caring responsibilities or anything else they may need accommodations for) in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations, please let us know at email@example.com.