Are you an expert in advising customers on technical matters and directing digital projects? Are you usually the point of contact in projects from beginning to end, and do you guide clients to the next step in their digital ambitions. Great, cause we’ve got an announcement to make: Valtech is looking for a technical / solutions / pre-sales consultant, and you may be our match! Keep reading.
What will you be doing?
- You connect commerce with technology. You understand the role and the impact of a technical solution as a whole, and you know how to explain this well.
- You become the technical conscience and sparring partner for our customers at a strategic level.
- You monitor and manage the technical continuity and quality in the long run.
- You collaborate on project proposals and pitches.
- You participate in digital transformation projects and carry out the technical content.
What do we expect from you?
- A Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of 5 years experience in the online field and 2 years as an advisor/consultant at a technical, strategic level at an agency—an overall affinity with digital channels in a marketing setting
- A technically solid and broadly oriented personality
- Excellent commercial and communicative skills
Hopefully, you’ve also got skills in:
- .NET and/or Java technology
- Knowledge of setting up composable architectures, including MACH architectures
- At least one of these cms: Sitecore, Adobe Experience Manager, Optimizely, Contentstack, Contentful, Amplience
- eCommerce systems, preferably Commercetools, VTEX, SAP Commerce hybris, Optimizely Commerce, Sitecore Commerce, Magento or Intershop
- PIM systems, preferably inRiver or SAP hybris
- POS systems, point of sale systems.
- Logistics processes such as ERP
- Cloud architectures such as Azure, Amazon Web Services or Google Cloud platform
- Knowledge and experience with architecture and integration issues
At Valtech, we believe in integrated collaboration with our clients. This means that you’ll be working at your “home office” (one of our four locations). It could also be that we need you on-site with the client. This is a huge plus because you’ll never have to go alone, and your network will grow even faster.
What do we offer in return?
Excellent employment terms and conditions, a competitive salary and plenty of room to develop yourself. How quickly your career and salary advance depends entirely on you – with some help from your team lead, of course. Our internal Academy will also help you to continually develop your skills.
In addition, you can also follow a work-related educational program with an external provider (in consultation with your team captain). And because work, learning and private life are increasingly intertwined, you can arrange your working hours flexibly, to match your creative peaks.
Furthermore, you'll get:
- Ability to work from home/remotely
- 25 vacation days. Want more? You can buy up to 10 days extra
- Pension scheme
- Travel allowance (every colleague gets an NS Businesscard)
- Collective care insurance scheme
- Laptop and mobile phone
What does our recruitment process look like?
We strive to provide our candidates with a simple, fair and transparent recruitment process. We have outlined the different stages below:
1. Receiving your job application
2. CV/phone screening: by recruitment
3. CV screening: by the hiring manager
4. 1st (online) interview*
5. 2nd (online) interview
6. The offer! 🎉
For some of our vacancies an assessment (after 1st interview) is part of the process