We are looking for a Content Editor to join our growing global team. Numerous ongoing and new projects – ranging from enterprise content solutions, mobile apps, data services to experience-driven enterprise e-commerce, user experience, and marketing. Global opportunities to work with different industry verticals: retail & luxury, financial, healthcare, travel & hospitality, automotive, media & entertainment.
The Ideal Candidate
- bachelor’s degree;
- knowledge of Adobe photoshop;
- you see it as your challenge to delve into the CMS and to organize it more efficiently and to deploy it more intelligently for customers;
- being able to work securely and independently;
- identifying changes in the situation, such as deadlines, planning, substantive changes;
- you have an eye for detail and a sense for the technical side of your work;
- excellent spoken and written English.
- CMS experience and knowledge of Sitecore, are a big plus!
We are looking for a Content Editor who likes to perform CMS activities for our clients. Your focus is on migration work where content is moved from the old to the new platform. An ideal starter position with growth potential towards a position as a Content Producer!
You can effortlessly find your way in the CMS so that you can create the smartest and most beautiful pages and modules for your clients.
You know the CMS like no other and you know exactly which module you use and when. You ensure an efficient approach within your project and the beautiful and complete delivery of pages in the CMS within the set deadline. As a Content Editor, you are naturally precise, and you can work independently.
You mainly work on the Sitecore platforms. You could think of these activities:
- build a page in the CMS based on a wireframe or design;
- transfer content from a tool to this page;
- know the structure of the website and implement cross-links through all pages;
- enter metadata in the CMS in the right places;
- report to your project manager if things change in the planning or implementation, or if you have questions;
- you will mainly support the Dutch Valtech offices on their content needs.
As a Content Editor, you work within a team with other content editors for a specific time on a project. You work for large imaginative brands and you contribute to their visibility. Millions of visitors navigate through pages that you have created.
As a consultant you are expected to develop expertise both in technology and in communicating complex concepts and rationale to non-techies. We’ll encourage and support this with frequent opportunities to share ideas internally. We also have consultants frequently deliver at regional, national and global conferences.
What Balance Means to Us
- a modern office, comfortable work environment, and the best available tools;
- business trips to Europe/US;
- 20 working days of vacation;
- medical insurance;
- sick leave (up to 20 days a year);
- unpaid leave (up to 20 days a year);
- paid days off (2 days);
- private entrepreneur leave (2 days);
- ability to work from home;
- professional certifications coverage - 100% (successfully passed);
- English classes;
- sport hobbies compensation;
- ability to participate in Global Valtech R&D initiatives (AR/VR projects and IoT projects).
Insight into Valtech Ukraine
In Valtech Ukraine our teams are mostly focused on technical delivery of enterprise level projects for Retail, Finance, FMCG and Hospitality verticals. We closely work with our European and other global colleagues to accelerate digital transformations for our clients. We are 200+ consultants and we deliver experiences from Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipro, Chernihiv and Chernivtsi.