Wanted: a guru in the field of content! Someone who oversees the bigger picture, advises customers and colleagues and has a proven track record in developing smart content strategies for both digital ecosystems and digital campaigns.
Do you build brands and bridges like a pro and are you not afraid to get your hands dirty? Then read on:
What are you going to do?
As our new Content Strategist, you are the go-to person for all questions on content. From assessments to creation and campaigns: you know content like no other. Next to advising your colleagues and our clients, you’ll be doing the following things:
- You organize content assessments to determine the value of current content
- You spot opportunities and get to know customer needs based on keyword and SEO research
- You identify and analyze customer needs in collaboration with our Digital Marketers, Data Specialists, UX Specialists, Copywriters and Art Directors
- You supervise major content migration and creation processes
- You convert marketing goals into concrete strategic and creative campaigns
- You publish advisory reports, trend and market analysis and convert these into concrete business cases
- You create and manage content calendars
- You continuously monitor the performance of content and campaigns and make suggestions on how to optimize them
- You set up and develop customer journeys for all online touchpoints
What do we expect from you?
- You have proven experience as a Content strategist at a digital agency or for a brand
- You have experience in designing, setting up, managing, optimizing and reporting large content and campaign processes
- You have experience in organizing content assessments
- You have experience with content migration processes
- You have knowledge of integrated online campaigns on the paid, owned and earned channels (but no worries, you do not have to run these yourself)
- You have experience with SEO, and keyword research tools (like HREF, Moz and Google Keyword Planner)
- You are a sparring partner for both customers and our creatives
- You like to take the stage and you like to inspire customers and colleagues. Presenting and training? You don’t mind doing this at all
- You are strategic, analytical and proactive. Your recommendations are always based on data
- You have at least HBO working and thinking level
- Your English is (almost) fluent
What can you expect from us?
How your working days look like is up to you, because we believe that following your passion is better than being pushed into one direction. Balancing work and private is important, so you can organize your working hours flexibly.
Your personal development is important to us, which is why our Valtech Academy supports your development; from workshops on Presenting to Mindfulness and Creative thinking to Scrum training.
As a Content Strategist you become part of the international Valtech Marketing Services Hub, the fastest growing hub within Valtech. Here you and other experts are part of an ambitious team that works closely together to jointly create impact for the beautiful brands we work for. We work hard, but there is also a lot of room for fun and pleasure.
In our multidisciplinary teams you get a lot of freedom while working with and for large clients on challenging projects. And these project are getting more and more international, so in the long term there will certainly be international growth opportunities, if you wish.
Furthermore, you'll get this:
- 25 vacation days. Want more? You can buy up to 10 days extra
- Pension scheme
- Travel allowance (every colleague gets a NS Businesscard)
- Collective care insurance scheme
- Laptop and mobile phone
How does our recruitment process look like?
We strive to provide our candidates with a simple, fair and transparent recruitment process. These are the different stages of which are outlined below:
1. Application received
2. CV/phone screening by Recruitment
3. CV screening by Hiring Manager
4. 1st interview*
5. 2nd interview
*for some of our vacancies an assessment (after 1st interview) is part of our process
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, all our interviews and assessments are taking place remotely (online via Teams)
Feel free to contact our recruiter Sharon via firstname.lastname@example.org or via Whatsapp 06-11 81 84 33 for more information regarding Valtech and our recruitment process.