We take the complicated and make it simple. We support our clients in the research, design and marketing of smart digital experiences and interfaces. We develop innovative products.
We’re passionate about digital and we live in the possibilities of the future. We thrive on agility and on constant concern for the end user’s experience.
Do you thrive on finding simple solutions for complex problems, love data analysis, and obsess over innovative content formats? Then you might be the perfect fit to join our growing team. Valtech, a digital agency specialized in business transformation, is looking for an enthusiastic and creative content strategist.
You’ll get to imagine how cutting-edge technologies can be applied to develop content strategies that address client needs, from the creation of a digital ecosystem to social media strategy. You’ll also be responsible for planning and supervising the creation of multiplatform content. In addition, you’ll support our clients in the integration of content best practices.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to develop digital communication and content strategies.
- Actively participate in the conception and design of content.
- Develop multiplatform content plans and calendars (including budget, schedule, tools, etc.).
- Manage creative assignments and revisions of created content.
- Identify creatives and influencers to create relevant content for each project, and keep our database of contributors up-to-date.
- Establish KPIs for all aspects of a project.
- Research and analyze data collected by tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook to track, measure, and optimize content performance, and to adjust content strategy and provide recommendations to clients.
- Develop and present various reports and deliverables to clients.
- Stay on top of industry best practices.
What you’ve got:
- Education in a relevant field: communications, marketing, journalism (e-commerce education an asset).
- Fully bilingual in English and French, oral and written.
- Minimum of three years of experience as a digital/content strategist.
- Proficiency with Google Trends, Google Adwords Keyword Planner, Google Analytics, CMS, and Facebook Business Manager.
- Sense of humour and/or love of cupcakes an asset.
- Imagination: you’re able to fuse creativity with data-driven thinking to develop digital content.
- Juggling: you’re super organized and have excellent time management and priority management skills.
- Clairvoyance: you can see beyond requests and deliver solutions which exceed expectations.
- X-ray vision: superb analytical and editorial skills.
- Telepathy: you can read clients’ minds, be proactive, and have the initiative to work autonomously to solve problems.
- Our competitive compensation package.
- Collaborating with a diverse, dynamic and close-knit team.
- Summer half-days and the possibility to work remotely.
- Collaboration with our international offices and the possibility to go.
- Fresh fruit, coffee and snacks in the kitchen.
- Fun monthly team-building activities.
- Social activities organized by our Comité l’fun.