Words have power. They can encourage, help, inspire and move people. Our digital work is not complete without the allure of creative and effective copy. As an award-winning agency, we build intuitive, seamless and connected experiences to improve human lives, and make our clients' businesses grow. Join us if you excel at your craft and want to unleash your copy to drive the campaigns of brands known around the world.
What will you be doing?
You’ll create captivating copy for our clients’ (Philips Healthcare, DSM, Volkswagen etc., etc.) digital and social campaigns. But we also need your talent for landing pages, long-copy and voice-overs: it’s all part of the deal.
Our growing Content & Campaigns team will be your home base, but you will be able to venture out into the larger arena of our Marketing Services team. You’ll work in close collaboration with our art directors, digital marketers and your copywriter colleagues.
What do we expect from you?
- A Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent in experience)
- At least 2-3 years of experience as a copywriter, preferably at a digital creative agency or an advertising agency
- Experience and expertise in copywriting for various social channels, like LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram
- Knowledge of online copywriting best practices: SEO, SEA, Whitepapers etc., etc.
- All-round experience in copywriting: blogs, landing pages, ad copy, campaign rationales, social media and voice-over copy
- The ability to switch between different clients, target groups and tones of voices
- A pro-active and independent approach to work
- Excellent English and Dutch language skills, both written as spoken
What do we offer in return?
Excellent employment terms and conditions, a competitive salary and plenty room to develop yourself. How quickly your career and salary advance depends entirely on you – with some help from your mentor, of course. Our internal Academy will also help you to continually develop your skills. In addition, you can also follow a work-related educational program with an external provider (in consultation with your mentor). And because work, learning and private life are increasingly intertwined, you can arrange your working hours flexibly, to match your creative peaks.
On top of that, we also offer:
- 25 vacation days. Need more? You can buy up to 10 days extra
- A pension scheme
- Travel allowance (an NS Business card)
- Collective Care Insurance Scheme
- A laptop and mobile phone