Valtech is a global digital agency where experiences are engineered
We take the complicated and make it simple. We support our clients in the research, design and marketing of smart digital experiences and interfaces. We develop innovative products.
We’re passionate about digital and we live in the possibilities of the future. We thrive on agility and on constant concern for the end user’s experience.
Valtech Toronto is looking for a storyteller to join our growing ranks of talented, ambitious and creative tech natives. We’re the boutique arm of a 2700+ person digital powerhouse agency, allowing us to think local while acting global. We’re doing amazing work for exciting brands and need your skills to bring our copy game to the next level.
We are design focused and put the consumer at the centre of every brand. The Copywriter we’re looking for is a creative, highly motivated individual with great messaging and positioning skills that combined with a digital background can weave narratives across numerous channels. You’ll be joining our evolving Customer Experience team and will get to help shore up our practice as we express our Brand’s stories and voices into the future.
And here’s what you’ll be doing – at a minimum:
- Collaborate with the internal team, including strategy, UX, and creative, to develop concepts for omni-channel solutions
- Own all copy deliverables and manage external client presentations
- Craft compelling brand stories using existing client brand personalities that will be deployed across multiple channels to support marketing efforts with the objective to raise brand awareness, increase engagement and drive global sales
- Write original copy for Brands in industries such as retail, e-commerce, fashion & beauty industry and more
- Develop messaging maps across multiple channels to ensure the right message is getting to the right consumer at the right time
- And here’s what the perfect candidate looks like:
- 3+ years copywriting experience for a professional organization, preferably a creative agency
- Familiarity with all aspects of digital marketing (e.g., content, social media, CRM) and ability to write for all channels
- History with positioning products or consumer brands to a targeted audience
- Ability to manage and update content calendars
- Strong time management skills and attention to detail
- Experience in using analytics to derive insights and further evolve copy
- Bilingualism (French) a huge asset, but not necessary
Here’s what it’s like to work for us:
We’re advisors, visionaries, creative and techies…with an agency mindset. We believe in working together, and that the best results come when we pool our knowledge and brainstorm the right solution for our customers.
We embrace all things digital.
Our ambition is to become global leader in the digital space. No more, no less. Our customers look to us to help them succeed in the digital landscape. We deliver work that makes them the leaders in their industries, based on a thorough understanding of their business and a close collaboration with their employees.
We talk to each other.
We work in an open environment, with business developers, web technologists, strategists and creatives sitting side-by-side, pooling their collective wisdom in order to come up with the best solution for our clients.
We have fun.
We don’t believe in boredom. We do work hard, and we put in the hours we need to get the job done, but we also have a vibrant, dynamic atmosphere with passionate colleagues who enjoy what they do.
We love our clients.
Seriously! They are the reason why we are here. And why wouldn’t we? We are working with some of the biggest and most interesting brands in the world, along with a lot of other companies that all have great ambition to succeed in the digital space.
Valtech has over 2,700 employees worldwide. In the Americas we have offices in Toronto, Montreal, New York, Dallas, Chicago, Buenos Aries, Sao Paulo, Floripa.
We’re looking ahead.
We are driven by a visionary mindset, and that means there is plenty of room for initiative and for talented people to shape who we are tomorrow.
Some travel is required as part of this position.
We offer a chance to work with an amazing team, global clients, competitive salary, medical and dental benefits, life and disability insurance, as well as work from home options.
If you would like to join our growing company please apply today!
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
*** We do not accept unsolicited candidate profiles from recruiting firms***