Do you want to help us meet the challenge of our current success and realize the potential of our rapidly growing business? Do you thrive in finding new ways to communicate complex messages to a wide spectrum of audiences? And do you want to act as a valuable consultant to our clients?
You will create content for our life science clients across the sector. Most of our clients are global and you will work on blockbusters as well as niche products. Your finest task will be to find creative ways to communicate complex scientific messages in an engaging way to a wide spectrum of audiences. Most of our accounts are global and involve close strategic partnerships with our clients, providing excellent opportunities for writers interested in developing their skills in strategy and client counsel.
To specify your tasks:
- You’ll develop engaging long and short format content for landing pages, blog posts, journals, white papers etc.
- You’ll help translate scientific and medical content for your creative colleagues in the team.
- You’ll provide subject matter expertise for your colleagues.
- You’ll act as a valuable and insightful consultant to our clients.
- You’ll deliver high quality work on budget and on time in a fast-paced environment.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
What we expect from you:
- You must be able to speak and write in Danish, it would be handy to have another Nordic Langauge under your belt
- You have at least 3 years' of medical writing experience in healthcare, preferably from a medical communications agency or equivalent.
- You are experienced in (and/or) cardiology, immunology, rheumatology, dermatology, respiratory, gastrology.
- You know everything there is to know about medical or scientific writing and editing, and your writing skills are on point, also under pressure.
- Your knowledge of key compliance guidelines and documentation is up-to-date.
- You know how to work across different therapy areas and create engaging communication for multiple types of audiences.
- You feel equally comfortable providing guidance to colleagues in your team as to clients.
What you can expect from us
At Valtech you’ll become part of an exceptional team of more than 3,000 talented innovators, design thinkers, marketers, creatives and developers, who all create unprecedented success for our clients while optimizing time-to-market and return on investment. We interact across countries, disciplines, trades, roles and teams. We’re consultants before anything else and take ownership of our own work, clients and careers. We provide everyone with a large degree of freedom - in return, we expect an equally high degree of accountability and dedication.
From graduates to seasoned professionals who are experts in their field. Valtech will always be recognized not just for the quality of the work we deliver, but for all the amazing people that make it happen. We don’t just talk about how to get things done; we really do transform by doing.