We are looking for pro-active professionals, motivated and that like challenges to work with the newest technologies and a highly qualified team of professionals.
We'll be looking to see good experience and awareness across some of the following areas:
- Experience in a client facing role and comfortable leading when needed
- Experience in delivering the infrastructure
- Infrastructure - Virtualized, Containerised
- Cloud Providers – e.g. AWS, Azure, GCP
- Configuration management (e.g. Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Terraform)
- Container Tech (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, ECS)
- Agile and Lean methodologies.
- Building deployment pipelines using CI/CD tools. (e.g. Jenkins, Git Lab)
- Networking principles and practices (e.g. Security, Subnets, VLANS, Firewalls, TCP/IP)
- Monitoring, metrics, and logging (e.g. ELK, Prometheus)
- OS Tuning and Management - Linux/Unix/BSD and Windows
- Web Technologies - (e.g. Nginx, IIS)
- Databases - (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL/MariaDB, Mongo, Hadoop, Elasticsearch, Redis)
- Scripting skills (e.g. Bash, Python, Powershell)