What we are looking for:
We are looking for a developer who will help us to develop an e-commerce website on the BigCommerce platform. The developer will work be involved in nearly all aspects of development, from developing the front end themes and UI, to providing support for custom integrations.
- We offer competitive compensation, Group Benefit Plan, and a Health & Wellness program ($1000 toward mental health!)
- Monthly events with an active culture club
- We close over the winter holidays and keep summer hours to help you make the most of those sunny Friday afternoons
What you will do:
- Work independently to develop E-commerce sites on BigCommerce.
- Build out fully-functional BigCommerce pages to a provided design mockup
- Experience working with BigCommerce themes and making updates and customizations
- Be able to work with creative assets including imagery, artwork, and video content
- Be able to create custom integrations between the BigCommerce platform and third-party applications
- Experience working with product data, including creating, importing, updating, and merchandising products
What you should have:
- University degree/college diploma in Computer Science or related major
- 4 or more years of web application development experience
- 2 or more years of experience with BigCommerce
- Experience integrating with third party services
- Experience with the successful delivery of several ecommerce projects
- Demonstrated problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Self-starter with the ability to quickly learn new tools and products
- Exceptional verbal and documentation skills
- Knowledge of agile principles - scrum, backlog, etc.
- Knowledge of ALM tools (Jira, TeamCity, TFS, Git, etc.)
- Agency Experience is a plus!
Here’s a little about us: