We are looking for a DevOps AWS Engineer to join our growing global team. Numerous new and ongoing projects ranging from enterprise content solutions, mobile apps, and data services to experience driven enterprise e-commerce, user experience and marketing. Global opportunities to work with different industry verticals: retail & luxury, financial, healthcare, travel & hospitality, automotive, and media & entertainment.
The Ideal Candidate
- 2+ years of working experience in creation, implementation and maintenance auto-deployment process and Continuous Integration / Deployment set-ups in software development project for international clients;
- excellent knowledge and wide experience with Linux server’s administration;
- experience with cloud AWS;
- deep understanding of the Web Servers, configuration, optimization for different use. Mainly Apache and Nginx;
- familiar with security concepts on both an infrastructural level and an application level (SSL, secrets management, database encryption etc.). Experience with security audits;
- experience with SQL Server. Simple SQL knowledge;
- strong communication, collaboration and team working skills;
- ability to self-education;
- master’s degree in Computer Systems/Science or equivalent;
- Intermediate English level or higher.
- experience with high-load ecommerce websites (Magento, Salesforce Commerce Cloud platforms) and multi-tier applications;
- knowledge of the MS Azure. Experience with setting up infrastructure in cloud;
- knowledge and experience with Microsoft Windows servers administration.
As a DevOps AWS Engineer at Valtech you will:
- work on multi-site platforms, e-commerce systems and B2B service platforms;
- develop and implement continuous integration scripts using best practices;
- build, script, check and maintain state-of-the-art scripted project environments for different clients;
- work together with a team of technicians to automate release management and deployments, quality assurance, interpret performance data from load tests and application performance monitoring;
- make architectural design decisions, solve technical problems, and make improvements to our systems;
- troubleshoot problems together with your team members.
As a consultant you are expected to develop expertise both in technology and in communicating complex concepts and rationale to non-techies. We’ll encourage and support this with frequent opportunities to share ideas internally. We also have consultants frequently deliver at regional, national and global conferences.
What Balance Means to Us
- a modern office, comfortable work environment, and the best available tools;
- business trips to Europe/US;
- 20 working days of vacation;
- medical insurance;
- sick leave (up to 20 days a year);
- unpaid leave (up to 20 days a year);
- paid days off (2 days);
- private entrepreneur leave (2 days);
- ability to work from home;
- professional internal/external trainings;
- professional certifications coverage - 100%;
- English classes;
- sport hobbies compensation;
- ability to participate in Global Valtech R&D initiatives (AR/VR projects and IoT projects).
Insight into Valtech Ukraine
In Valtech Ukraine our teams are mostly focused on technical delivery of enterprise level projects for Retail, Finance, FMCG and Hospitality verticals. We closely work with our European and other global colleagues to accelerate digital transformations for our clients. We are 200+ consultants and we deliver experiences from Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipro, Chernihiv and Chernivtsi.