For our office in Baden, Switzerland we are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer.
Our operations team works hand in hand with our internal and external teams of software specialists in setting up, running and maintaining platforms for our customers and our projects. As we are operating global platforms, a 24⁄7 picket team ensures a continuous operation of all environments.
While supporting our customers in designing reliable, maintainable and secure platforms, you will collaborate with front- and backend-developers and take responsibility in driving the projects on the operational level.
What you bring along
- Have at least five years of experience in the service operations
- Are expert in hosting operations of Linux and Windows environments
- Understand the continuous integration and deployment processes
- Have a deep knowledge in container solutions like Docker or similar
- Are competent in ITIL based operation processes
- Are experienced in Atlassian tools like JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket and Bamboo
- Are skilled in cloud platforms like Azure or AWS
- Have knowhow in log monitoring stacks like ELK is a plus
- Have deep understanding in network technologies and security is a plus
- Have completed technical studies or trainings in computer science, information systems or electronics
- Are fluent in German and English, spoken and written tests
What we bring along
Flexible work models
Our jobs wrap around our lives – not the other way around. Whether you’d like to work part-time or from home, we make sure to find a work model that fits your lifestyle.
We trust in the expertise, skills and actions of our companions. That’s why we offer flexibility and freedom that enables them to take responsibility and make decisions.
Broad insurance package
Besides a fair salary, we offer a broad insurance package with above-average accident and illness benefits and a modern pension fund scheme.
Choice of gear
The right equipment is essential to do great work. Select the brand you feel most comfortable with. We make sure you have everything you need.
We enjoy spending time together, not only at work. Foxtrails, wine tasting or cooking classes - there are plenty of cool events to join and to get to know your colleagues.
Honesty, openness and respect are among our core values. We encourage an open feedback culture in order to build trust and grow together.
Fair & equal compensation
We keep up with the market standards and follow the principle of non-discrimination in compensation for work.
We want you to stay with us! Our seniority allowance helps to re-charge your batteries more often with extra vacations after 3, 6, 10, 15 and 20 years.
We offer a career, not just a job. Let us know the direction you want to take and profit from internal & external trainings and courses. Your personal and professional development is important to us.