Valtech is a digital consulting and delivery group building solutions for the economy of experience with 2,400+ employees across 35 offices worldwide.
The DevOps Engineer will play a critical role with our build, deployment and cloud strategy for our clients. You are a great communicator and operate with flexibility by contributing to multiple projects and initiatives. Expectations will include more reliable releases, improved productivity and efficiency, and increased client deliverable quality. There will be close collaboration with customers, project management, developers, and QA to fill in the gaps and iterate.
Your activities will be:
- Work with cutting edge technology in the cloud and hardware computing space;
- Design and implement secure, scalable cloud architectures;
- Develop and implement continuous integration frameworks, manual and automated deployment scripts, establish and promote best practices;
- Make architectural design decisions, solve technical problems, and make improvements to our systems;
- Collaborate in a “DevOps” environment where you will work closely with clients, software developers, QA and more;
- Drive to improve availability and reliability metrics for clients;
- Create, review and update client facing technical documentation.
From a technical perspective, we expect you to:
- Administer and tune Application Servers;
- Administer and tune IIS;
- Use tools for version management (e.g: Bitbucket, GIT, SVN);
- Use tools for continuous integration (e.g: Jenkins/Hudson, TeamCity);
- Use automated deployment tools and release pipeline management (e.g: MSDeploy, Octopus Deploy);
- Use tools for build management (e.g: Gulp, MSBuild);
- Use scripting language such as MS PowerShell for manual/automated deployments;
- Have experience with databases, SQL, NoSQL and Object Relational Mapping solutions, as well as schema development, DB, XML;
- Have experience with cloud hosting (e.g: Amazon AWS, Azure);
- Have experience with CDN solutions (e.g: Akamai).
Why work with us?
We offer a culture of continuous learning, diversity place in the company and competitive salary. We have also comprehensive benefits like medical care, English Classes in company, relaxed atmosphere, feedback culture, snacks in the office, flexible working time, decompression area and others.