We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our growing global team. Numerous new and ongoing projects ranging from enterprise content solutions, mobile apps, and data services to experience driven enterprise e-commerce, user experience and marketing. Global opportunities to work with different industry verticals: retail & luxury, financial, healthcare, travel & hospitality, automotive, and media & entertainment.
The Ideal Candidate
- excellent spoken and written English;
- at least 3 years of relevant work experience with international clients;
- skillsets - Azure, PowerShell, and AWS;
- excellent knowledge of and experience in managing a Windows Server;
- know IIS like the back of your hand;
- familiar with an SQL Server;
- familiar with Security concepts on both an infrastructural and application level (SSL, secrets management, database encryption, etc.);
- a fair bit of knowledge of networking concepts (firewalling, VPN, routing, etc.);
- experience with managing applications and infrastructure for web environments.
- experience with high traffic websites and multi-tier applications;
- knowledge of automation tools / techniques (Chef, Terraform, ARM scripting, PRTG, and shell scripting);
- knowledge of and experience in managing CentOS;
- knowledge of and/or experience with Continuous Integration / Deployment set-ups, and especially with any of the following - Jenkins, Teamcity, and VSTS;
- experience with Octopus Deploy.
As a DevOps Engineer at Valtech you will
- work on multi-site platforms, e-commerce systems and B2B service platforms;
- build, script, check and maintain state-of-the-art scripted auto-scaling Azure and/or AWS environments for different clients;
- work together with a team of technicians to automate deployments, quality assurance, interpret performance data from load tests and application performance monitoring;
- develop and implement continuous integration scripts and best practices;
- make architectural design decisions, solve technical problems, and make improvements to our systems;
- troubleshoot problems together with your team members.
As a consultant you are expected to develop expertise both in technology and in communicating complex concepts and rationale to non-techies. We’ll encourage and support this with frequent opportunities to share ideas internally. We also have consultants frequently deliver at regional, national and global conferences.
What Balance Means to Us
- a modern office, comfortable work environment, and the best available tools;
- business trips to Europe/US;
- 20 working days of vacation;
- medical insurance;
- sick leave (up to 20 days a year);
- unpaid leave (up to 20 days a year);
- paid days off (2 days);
- private entrepreneur leave (2 days);
- ability to work from home;
- professional internal/external trainings;
- professional certifications coverage - 100%;
- English classes;
- sport hobbies compensation;
- ability to participate in Global Valtech R&D initiatives (AR/VR projects and IoT projects).
Insight into Valtech Ukraine
In Valtech Ukraine our teams are mostly focused on technical delivery of enterprise level projects for Retail, Finance, FMCG and Hospitality verticals. We closely work with our European and other global colleagues to accelerate digital transformations for our clients. We are 200+ consultants and we deliver experiences from Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipro, Chernihiv and Chernivtsi.