DevOps Support Engineer
- You provide maintenance and incident response support for existing infrastructure including server, storage, network, data and applications built by Valtech for our clients (3rd level- project based support)
- You provide maintenance support (1st level support ) for internal IT infrastructure within Valtech Switzerland.
- Within both project based and internal based projects you further look to improve and enhance the infrastructure environment.
- You are both client and business facing and communicate confidently and comfortably in regards to the support of infrastructure issues and problems- offering quick resolutions and solutions
- Internally you support our DevOps function to facilitate, develop and support better existing internal infrastructure systems.
- You are proactive as well as reactive- dealing with system issues as they occur but also suggesting, supporting and facilitating with system improvements when needed
- The above list is not exhaustive of all responsibilities
What you bring
- You have a solid background working within a busy IT team; experience in designing and implementing technical solutions, supporting of Servers, desktops, and operating systems- both Windows and Linux systems
- You are experienced and confident in reacting and resolving incidents.
- You are confident working in line with SLA’s for the provision of project/client based support
- You are confident communicating with internal and external stakeholders to ensure a timely resolution with a quality result.
- You are experienced working within a support capacity for some vendor based systems (Adobe & Sitecore – highly desirable but not essential).
- You are familiar working within a DevOps environment/stream
- You are comfortable to work occasionally on-call service (compensated)
- You are a fluent German and English speaker
What we bring along
Flexible work models
Our jobs wrap around our lives – not the other way around. Whether you’d like to work part-time or from home, we make sure to find a work model that fits your lifestyle.
We trust in the expertise, skills and actions of our companions. That’s why we offer flexibility and freedom that enables them to take responsibility and make decisions.
Broad insurance package
Besides a fair salary, we offer a broad insurance package with above-average accident and illness benefits and a modern pension fund scheme.
Choice of gear
The right equipment is essential to do great work. Select the brand you feel most comfortable with. We make sure you have everything you need.
We enjoy spending time together, not only at work. Foxtrails, wine tasting or cooking classes - there are plenty of cool events to join and to get to know your colleagues.
Honesty, openness and respect are among our core values. We encourage an open feedback culture in order to build trust and grow together.
Fair & equal compensation
We keep up with the market standards and follow the principle of non-discrimination in compensation for work.
We want you to stay with us! Our seniority allowance helps to re-charge your batteries more often with extra vacations after 3, 6, 10, 15 and 20 years.
We offer a career, not just a job. Let us know the direction you want to take and profit from internal & external trainings and courses. Your personal and professional development is important to us.